• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: Hernan almost tells the truth

Originally posted by DIDI
    I don't believe Hernan would not give Martin credit in anything he wrote or said.
    1000%

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

342711689_2234554433600890_2875866831061953581_n.jpg

Gee surprise , surprise!! A new Hernan Cattaneo , Martin Garcia collaboration !!
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• max420
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2007

Hernan ultimate example

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Nothing there has anything at all to do with Hernan .

Why are you so desperate to discredit Hernan ???. He is known thoughtout the industry for the promoting of new talent. If he puts his name on a production it means firstly that he participated , secondly if gives a huge boost to the production . Which benefits all !!

I really can't think of any other big DJ that contributes sooo much to the whole industry. !! From his Sudbeat label to individual sessions with up and coming Djs and producers ! I have had the pleaure of watching him working with an Australian Dj producer. :!!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

i don t read everything here in the last years, but i remember you max always with this issue,

I think that comparing things is something typical of the human ego, it happens to all of us in some things but it is good to work on it and stop doing it, if not why do you walk through life?

so enjoy martin and whatever thing, I miss martin live because im not in BsAs anymore

Someday someone will understand that having Martin open again for Hernán is one of the most beautiful delicacies

martin is a Far incredible Dj, engineer etc etc, with his real personal divine Sound,
            something that none of those kids that they put around hernan have, they just imitate his sound and that is never good

and hernán is the most mental healing Dj on earth, so i can´t say more than that _

When he is 60 in two years, he will be two years finer than now, and everything will be two years more divine,

.. because he never stopped growing, his sound is magical and he created his own Style,
            there will never be anything close to the cattaneo Sound and especially even less to what happens within one of its musical Spells

_ we are privileged to continue dancing the best electronic music of all the galaxies with the ambassador,

luckily I'm going to the double sonorous Temazcal in Cordoba next month, last year I couldn't

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hoff

i don t read everything here in the last years, but i remember you max always with this issue,

I think that comparing things is something typical of the human ego, it happens to all of us in some things but it is good to work on it and stop doing it, if not why do you walk through life?

so enjoy martin and whatever thing, I miss martin live because im not in BsAs anymore

Someday someone will understand that having Martin open again for Hernán is one of the most beautiful delicacies

martin is a Far incredible Dj, engineer etc etc, with his real personal divine Sound,
              something that none of those kids that they put around hernan have, they just imitate his sound and that is never good

and hernán is the most mental healing Dj on earth, so i can´t say more than that _

When he is 60 in two years, he will be two years finer than now, and everything will be two years more divine,

.. because he never stopped growing, his sound is magical and he created his own Style,
              there will never be anything close to the cattaneo Sound and especially even less to what happens within one of its musical Spells

_ we are privileged to continue dancing the best electronic music of all the galaxies with the ambassador,

luckily I'm going to the double sonorous Temazcal in Cordoba next month, last year I couldn't

He just dont want to understand, it's like a terraplanist nothing you can do about it

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Hoff

miss those times for real, but those were good and fairly well lived times

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                  miss those times for real, but those were good and fairly well lived times

yep, but we must trust, sometimes I manage to remember the future and what I saw is that it will happen again, but this time is perfect, martín 3 hours warm and then hernán 9

perfect perfect, We're going to laugh about this juan, really really happy

i think my last time with martín
                  on his pure Fine shadows for hernán, and then the healing·Man ..:::: in Orfeo cordoba 2008

[ .. you remember how hernán opened there ?!!!, because it was in chicago, avisame si no recordás y pongo tune !!!

Comment

• Hoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Aug 2009

se se se
                    mi historia con hernán en cordoba, sonoramente arrancó en Chicago !!

los poderes del embajador, conocer chicago estando en cordoba

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]14336[/ATTACH]

Gee surprise , surprise!! A new Hernan Cattaneo , Martin Garcia collaboration !!
                      Akiva (aka The Kid Inside) is on Saturo Sounds with me. Great guy and well deserving of having Hernan & Martin remix his track.
                      Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...