X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gokada
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

More John Kerry quotes

First of all, I think it's funny how John Kerry served for 8 years on the Senate Intelligence Committee and voted to cut intelligence funding throughout the decade of the 90's. Check out this site:

and...

Leading conservative magazine and website covering news, politics, current events, and culture with detailed analysis and commentary.

Now for the quotes:

Feb 23, 1998: "Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East."

Oct 9, 2002: "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."

and much much more at: http://www.kerryquotes.com/#Iraq%20War
    Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
    "...without struggle, there is no progress."
  • Balanc3
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re:: More John Kerry quotes

"President Clinton was often known as the first black president," Kerry explained during the radio interview. "I wouldn't be upset if I could earn the right to be the second."

Here's the article...

Way to go Kerry... once again trying to take advantage of the African American vote, this time he pissed of a powerful Civil Rights leader. OOPS!
    JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• gokada
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re:: More John Kerry quotes

I read that somewhere not too long ago, and laughed my ass off!! In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, what a maroon!!
      Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
      "...without struggle, there is no progress."

Comment

Working...