If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Hey fella - glad you're getting down with the downtempo. Zero 7 is absolutely essential. Lemon jelly, as well as Boards of Canads really hit the spot. I buy some CDs from cdbaby.com, where you can hear soundbites before you purchase. I really recommend this site for unknown artists. I would love to hear a downtempo mix from ye.
Hope you're keeping well
i'll have a dig-out and get back to you with other bits and pieces but I've found the netlabels to be a treasure trove - i'll let you know
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.