X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balanc3
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

The truth about John Kerry.

(Kerry shown sitting to the left of JFK)

Know your candidate? Born John Forbes Kohn (JFK), so why is he so afriad of being a Jew? He touts himself as being a proud Irish-Catholic, when he really is not at all. He is also a man of several marriages, which shows his integrity. His Current wife, Teresa Heinz was even Republican until her husband announced his run for President then she switched her party affiliation. Even the Heinz company executives wont endorse Kerry--- still pushing the Republican party. So tell me why do you trust John Kerry as the next Pres? The article is long, but for a good reason. Feel free to skim...

Preface Note -

In 2003, The Boston Globe ran a lengthy article detailing the newspaper's "discovery" that Senator John Kerry was not of Irish heritage, but, instead, was Jewish. In fact, insiders believe that Kerry's camp actually "planted" the story, it having been decided by the Illuminati that "it was time" for Kerry and a select, few other "Jews-in-hiding" to come out of the closet. -Texe Marrs

In 1965, John Kerry, Jewish son of a wealthy Wall Street family, the Kohns of New York and Boston, was "tapped" (i.e. chosen) for big things. Kerry was one of only 15 elite young men, all seniors at Yale University, initiated into the satanic secret society, Order of Skull & Bones.

Graduating from Yale in 1966, young Kerry was promptly recruited by the Central Intelligence Agency to be one of their chosen. His appointment to the spy agency was kept a guarded secret. In fact, the CIA has long been known as a harbor, or preserve, of the Bonesmen.

Kerry's Life Carefully Scheduled and Managed

Kerry's career and life path were selected for him by his Illuminati superiors. He has had his wives (yes-wives, plural) picked by them in arranged marriages. He was required by his superiors to enter the U.S. military and serve on a gunboat during the Vietnam conflict. Retired Naval officers seriously question whether Kerry really deserved the Silver Star and other decorations he was given for his brief stint in combat service. They believe he was given "Favorite Son" treatment.

The Illuminati's personnel directors carefully groomed young John Kerry from the start. First, they changed his family name to Kerry, from Kohn. Kohn, of course, shows Kerry's true heritage as a Jew. His superiors gave him a fictitious Irish name, great for political effect because Massachusetts has a strongly Irish population.

His full name, John Forbes Kerry, was chosen for him so his initials would be "JFK," to subconsiously implant in people's minds the Kennedy mystique.

Kerry also was instructed to join the Catholic Church, again a strong suit in the heavily Catholic state of Massachusetts.

Building on that, the young Illuminist trainee was sent off to prep schools in Europe, brought back to Yale to graduate from college, and given a valuable "gift," of "heroic military service." In fact, Kerry was a devout, pro-Communist anti-war protester while at Yale (before military service) and became active in the pro-Communist anti-Vietnam War movement immediately following his military discharge.

Kerry is a Communist

Covert CIA operative John Kerry joined with thousands of other pro-Mao Communists in an anti-U.S.A. demonstration in Washington, D.C. in April, 1971. Today, political insiders rank left-winger Senator Kerry as the "most liberal member" of the entire U.S. Senate. He has consistently voted for the gay agenda, for same sex marriages, for environmental surcharge taxes on gasoline, and for unbridled abortion. Kerry is also a promoter of a New World Order and for surrendering U.S. sovereignty to the U.N. and other international organizations.

The Heinz corporation, the majority of which is owned by Kerry's Jewish wife, Teresa, has located 55 of its 67 plants overseas, resulting in tens of thousands of Americans losing their jobs. Kerry not only supports job outsourcing but warmly embraces illegal immigration and welfare, medical and other benefits for illegals.

For almost two decades, John Kerry (John Kohn) has been a U.S. Senator, a post he was "awarded" by Democratic party politicians and did not merit. As a Senator, Kerry has never distinguished himself. Not even one significant piece of legislation has his name on it. What has Senator Kerry accomplished in the U.S. Senate these 19+ years?

A "Fireman" For The Illuminati

Kerry's major role as a Senator has been to slavishly serve the Illuminati by promoting its New World Order objectives. Often seen on TV as a talking head for liberal causes, inside the Senate, Kerry is known as the "Fireman." He quells and puts out the fires, suppressing controversies and scandals that arise from time to time which involve the CIA, the Illuminati, and its minions. When an Illuminati or CIA project is in jeopardy, or its personnel are in the dock, it's Fireman Kerry to the rescue!

Covering Up The BCCI Banking Scandal

The tall, liberal Democrat, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, is considered a "publicity hound" by his Senate colleagues. However, having a penchant for getting one's face frequently on television does not a hero make. Although a junior Senator at the time, Kerry was "surprisingly" given the delicate job by his Senate colleagues in 1989 of looking into a slew of allegations that an international bank owned by the Illuminati named "BCCI" was heavily involved in racketeering, money laundering, bribery, terrorism, and a variety of other crimes.

When his Skull & Bones elders and their pals in the Senate, including Utah Republican Senator Orrin Hatch, told him to quietly put the lid on these unsavory allegations and to meekly absolve the bank of wrongdoing, Kerry, always quick to please, complied without a murmur.

Two years later, the lid blew off the BCCI case when the bank went under, filed bankruptcy, and left the taxpayers and unwitting investors holding the bag for some $500 million in losses.

The big boys of the Brotherhood, of course, had already cleared out their accounts, having received a few years advance notice from their front man and good buddy, Senator John Kerry. Then, in 1991, in a weird and surrealistic public relations ploy, the bonesman from New England suddenly announced that his Senate committee would reopen its hearings on the failed bank. Sorry, John, but the horses were already out of the barn. Indeed, shortly afterward, Kerry quietly closed shop on his committee's renewed "investigation."

The Tragic Case of the Missing POW/MIAs

The BCCI scandal is not the only shady deal in which John Kerry's tap dancing and coverup talents have come in handy for the Skull & Bones and other Illuminati hierarchy. When U.S. Senator Jesse Helms (R-NC) and a few others in Congress came out with revelations that some POW/MIAs may still be alive somewhere in Vietnam, the Bush, Sr. administration, embarrassed over accusations that its officials had sat on their hands and done little to resolve the POW/MIA issue, quickly called on fellow bonesman John Kerry. To the rescue he came, "boldly" announcing in front of the news cameras that his committee would launch a "full-scale investigation."

Kerry's assigned role, obviously, was to take the heat off the President and the Pentagon and to help the Illuminist Brotherhood in the process. Seems that the Brotherhood had a fond desire and longing to open up the oil and mineral-rich lands of Communist Vietnam and its neighbors, Cambodia and Laos, to commercial exploitation.

Senator Kerry and his committee quickly went into operation, actively debunking confirmed POW sightings in Vietnam and downplaying the POW/MIA issue. Then came the clincher: In late 1991 Senator Kerry personally flew to Vietnam on a "fact-finding" tour.

The upshot: the photogenic Kerry assured us (on television naturally!) that there were no more POWs being held and that there were no reliable accounts as to what had happened to the missing POW/MIAs. This, even though a Soviet KGB General had openly admitted that during the Vietnam war years, the KGB had callously shipped many of the American servicemen in bondage in Vietnam off to Soviet KGB prisons to be interrogated about their high-tech intelligence and military know-how.

At his news conference, once he had shunted aside the issue of missing POW/MIAs, John Kerry went right to the heart of this real purpose in volunteering his committee's time and energy to "resolve" the Vietnam POW/MIA issue. The bonesman Senator recommended that trade links, then prohibited, be immediately opened between the U.S. and Vietnam and that the U.S. diplomatically recognize the communist Saigon government as legitimate. That recognition, and acceptance by the U.S. of Vietnam as a trading partner, had been held up pending resolution of the case of the missing POW/MIAs.

Covering Up the Iran Contra Scandal

It was also Senator John Kerry, the Illuminati's Fireman, whose committee conducted hearings on the Iran Contra scandal. Kerry and company handled the matter with kid gloves and it was left to a special prosecutor, Lawrence Walsh, to try to get to the bottom of things and smoke out Oliver North, Caspar Weinberger, John Poindexter, Ronald Reagan, Richard Secord, and a host of other "buddies" involved in perpetrating and/or covering up the bribe paid to the treacherous and bloody Iranian ayatollahs as well as the treacherous Israeli government shenanigans.

John Kerry, unquestionably, has faithfully served the elite in tragically shafting our POWs/MIAs. He has covered up the Illuminati's financial crimes and helped the Israelis to hide their role in the Iran Contra affair. In doing so, he has repeatedly had to sell his soul to these Mafia bosses.

If elected President, John Kerry, shown here with fellow Massachusetts liberal, Ted Kennedy, will continue the Illuminati agenda.

A Moral Reprobate

The morally reprobate nature of Kerry was recently well-documented. Shortly after winning the Primary elections and being named the Democratic Party's de facto nominee for the White House, Kerry flew to Idaho for a weekend of snow skiing at a fancy resort. While skiing he was overheard berating a secret service agent assigned to protect him, calling him a "son of a bitch" simply because the agent accidentally got too close to him on the slopes.

At one of Kerry's campaign rallies, in Tampa, Florida, on March 16, 2004, Senator Kerry confronted a polite demonstrator, a Christian woman holding up a sign opposing abortion. The young woman, Rebecca Porter, had an abortion before she accepted Jesus as Saviour. Her sign read, "My Abortion Hurt Me."

So angry did this statement make Kerry, that the Senator immediately went over to several burly men, campaign aides (thugs?). They furiously went up to Rebecca and yanked the sign out of her hands. Then, they tore it to pieces as she and others looked on.

So much for free speech amongst the elite. Illuminati minions like Kerry do not give a flip whether abortion hurts a young woman like Rebecca Porter. They don't care a bit if millions of American families are hurt and must go hungry because parents can't find a job-because good U.S. jobs are being transferred to Red China, India, Pakistan, and Mexico.

Their God is Money

All these men care about is money and power. And, of course, serving their master, their god... the prince of darkness and king of the Illuminati elite.

###

"Any truth is better than make-believe ...
    rather than love, than money, than fame,

give me truth."
    --Henry David Thoreau (the American master of Civil Disobedience and
    national conscience, who died at the young age of 42 in very good health in1862,
    preventing him from adding his voice against the fact and conduct of the Civil War)

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    - George Orwell

Truth is called Hate by those who Hate the Truth.

Want more dirt on Kerry? Until now I had taken the high road along with "W" but its time to come clean...

http://www.boston.com/globe/nation/p...y/061503.shtml (John Kerry a candidate in the Making!)

http://www.intellectualconservative....ticle3254.html (John Kerry and the opportunist gene)

http://www.postgazette.com/breaking/20030117heinzp6.asp (Teresa Heinz becomes a Democrat)

http://slate.msn.com/id/2091886/ (Does Teresa Heinz trust Kerry.. if not, why should we?)

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/
    JourneyDeep .into the sound
  • brakada
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

What's the point. A really sad story... makes me sympathize with Kerry. :P So what, is it illegal to convert from one religion to another, or what? I thought you guys were living in a so-called democracy...
    We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• krelm
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: John Forbes Kohn...Why is John Kerry afraid of being Jew

Originally posted by Balanc3
      Know your candidate? Born John Forbes Kohn (JFK), so why is he so afriad of being a Jew? He touts himself as being a proud Irish-Catholic, when he really is not at all.
      Did you actually read the article and not just skim it (as you suggest)? I see no indication that Kerry is trying to cover up his jewish ancestry. If anything, he seems truly interested in finding out about it. Doing an open interview about it in Reform Judaism Magazine indicates that he is not trying to hid anything about it. He even talked about his jewish-born grandmother in a TV interview in 1993.

And seriously, he was raised catholic all his life and didn't even have hints about his ancestry until the late-80s. Obviously he is going to still identify with how he was raised - Irish Catholic. People tend to associate with how they were raised rather than the heritage of their ancestors which was not known to them until late in life anyways. Kerry still publicly recognizes his Czech jewish background and it's obvious he is not ashamed or afraid of it. What more could one expect in this matter? I don't see any real political importance of the matter anyways.

There are plenty more things to bash Kerry on anyways that are probably relevant.

He is also a man of several marriages, which shows his integrity. His Current wife, Teresa Heinz was even Republican until her husband announced his run for President then she switched her party affiliation. Even the Heinz company executives wont endorse Kerry--- still pushing the Republican party.
      Once again, what does his wife's party affiliation and the endorsement of the executives in her family company have to do with Kerry's integrety as a candidate? The Heinz "company executives" are individuals and are in no way obligated to endorse the husband of a member of the Heinz family.

So tell me why do you trust John Kerry as the next Pres?
      Ultimately, I feel he is the lesser of two evils. There are no good candidates in the 2004 election, IMO. However, I find the Bush administration's religious-based policies (regarding abortion, same-sex marriages, AIDS funding, etc) appalling. I see much of the Bush administration's foreign policy to be driven by the neo-con agenda which is IMO highly problematic and short-sighted. I don't love Kerry as a candidate, but he throws up less red flags for me and will end up getting my vote. It all comes down to personal opinion, so I don't expect you (or half the country ) to agree with me, but that's my view.
      Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
      www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
      - Stimutacs

Comment

• Balanc3
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Guess you didnt take the time to read the other links. Kerry had his name changed during his childhood. And Kerry never converted to Judaism though his relatives did. The point is he lies through his teeth about almost everything. And there is no tie to Judaism and politics right? Guess I shouldnt have given you the other article,would have been a lil less ez for you to feed from. He was born to be a candidate... he is an opportunist and thats it... so if you want to be taken advantage of... go ahead. Vote for him.

Comment

• delirious
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Re:: The truth about John Kerry.

When a sitting president has to bash his opponents instead of concentrating on promoting and running on his record over the past 4 years, you know he has no such record to run on.

I doubt any of these articles could decrease people's anger with Bush.

As long as Kerry's not a closed-minded, stupid and totally incompetent leader, there's little chance he could ever be as bad as Bush.

Comment

• krelm
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Why the hell did you go and change your original post *after* barakada and I responded? The original one was actually somewhat informative - the trash you have posted there now is just ridiculous - we had better watch out for Kerry's "Illuminati superiors".

Guess you didnt take the time to read the other links.
            OK, I just did right now in case they had anything useful. All I can say is WOW - what a complete waste of time. Let's run through them....

Actually a pretty nice article about Kerry's past - it surprisingly paints him in a pretty nice light. Obviously he wanted to be in politics from a very young age.

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.

Highly biased piece that gives already well-known examples of how Kerry says things to suit the particular audience. Some valid points, but 1) true of all politicians (*especially* senators), 2) seen all of those quotes many times before 3) obviously taken out of context (Michael Moore anyone??) and IMO pretty weak for the most part (aside from the Israel/Palestine barrier flip-flop). Just shows that he is not above any other fucking politician out there - democrat or republican. And if are looking for stupid things said by politicans, Bush has books devoted to that.

Short article about Kerry's wife becoming a democrat - so what? Did he hold a gun to her head and demand her to hand in her republican party resignation? That's her choice. If you believe what she said, she was unhappy with the directions of the republican party - once again, members of both parties become disillusioned with the directions and policies of the party and switch. Whoop-die-doo.

A total gem - Kerry's current wife wanted a pre-nup when they tied the knot in '95, and it is somehow construed to relate to his qualities as a presidential candidate. Huh?? Pre-nups are pretty standard when somebody is worth half-a-billion dollars - it's not a matter of trust. It's a classic case of somebody taking a moot point, giving it an outlandish interpretation, and completely blowing it out of proportion - once again, Michael Moore anybody?

Link alternatif login Autobola dan link daftar autobola bisa lakukan disini.

Finally, a valid one. A lot of Vietnam vets don't like Kerry because of his strong stance against the war - I totally understand why they would feel that way.

And my favorite - a true masterpiece...

The one *now* quoted above. An entire article devoted to exposing how Kerry's entire life was scripted and directed by the Illuminati. It's like Rush Limaugh meets Robert Anton Wilson with a little sprinkling of Alex Jones for humor. Were you actually serious in posting this gem??

Kerry had his name changed during his childhood.
            No KERRY wasn't responsible for the name change. To quote the article:
            "The Illuminati's personnel directors carefully groomed young John Kerry from the start. First, they changed his family name to Kerry, from Kohn. Kohn, of course, shows Kerry's true heritage as a Jew."

It was the Illuminati that had hit name changed from Kohn to Kerry. The must have known back in 1902 that the great grandson of Fritz Kohn was going to be running for president 100 years later, and instructed him to make the name change. It had nothing to do with anti-semitism at the turn of the century, eh? His name was apparently John Forbes Kerry (JFK - funny) from when he was young - before he ever met Kennedy (from the Boston Globe article).

And Kerry never converted to Judaism though his relatives did.
            Once again - why should he? In all the articles the only mention of relatives switching to Judaism was his younger brother - who did so because he married a jewish woman. Perhaps Kerry actually believes in Catholicism and doesn't want to change because of his dead ancestors' original beliefs???

Some relatives of mine recently had extensive geneological research done which reveals that many of my ancestors were Mormans. Am I obligated convert to Mormanism so that nobody can accuse me of "hiding" it later in life? It's fairly accepted that there is an African slave ancestor on my mom's side of the family. Should I adopt more African-American qualities in my lifestyle or start celebraing Kwanzaa so I'm not such a "liar" about my family's history??

Seriously, to claim that Kerry was ever lying about his jewish ancestry or trying to hide anything about it is a complete reach.

If you want to get Kerry on other inconsistencies or lies, there are obviously plenty - but his family past is not one of them.

The point is he lies through his teeth about almost everything. And there is no tie to Judaism and politics right? Guess I shouldnt have given you the other article,would have been a lil less ez for you to feed from. He was born to be a candidate... he is an opportunist and thats it... so if you want to be taken advantage of... go ahead. Vote for him.
            Oh Christ, give me a break. I gave my reasons as to why I find Kerry less nauseating than George "Messages from God" Bush. As it stands, the current Bush administration makes me vomit. Kerry makes me cringe. As some comedian joked about the '96 Clinton/Doll choice - "It's like going into a sex shop and picking out the least painful anal dildo".

I don't mean to come off with an insulting tone, if I am, but with all of the possible *valid* critiques that can be made about Kerry, I really see nothing here but off-the-wall conspiracy theory and Moore-esque exaggerations and cheap shots.

Give us the real meat!

note: edited to fix the garfed up quotes...
            Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
            www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
            - Stimutacs

Comment

• davetlv
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

And there is no tie to Judaism and politics right?
              Explain please.

Comment

• Balanc3
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

The question being raised was why was Kerry afraid of his Jewish ancestry. There is no doubt that anti-semitism still exists in the world and one conlusion might be that he was concerned affect his political career or American safety as the war on terror rages. There is a war raging against Christianity and Judaism. But the article is designed to stir up theories about Kerry not Judaism.

It is pretty outrageous, calling Kerry a communist and part of a satanic cult, but no more far fetched as Michael Moore and his one-sided anti-Bush tactics as Krelm pointed out. I thought it was pretty amuzing, however its accuracy...??? The rest was left upto the rest of guys to chew on.

Comment

• brakada
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Last edited by Balanc3 on Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
                  Now, that was not very nice... :?

The question being raised was why was Kerry afraid of his Jewish ancestry. There is no doubt that anti-semitism still exists in the world and one conlusion might be that he was concerned affect his political career or American safety as the war on terror rages. There is a war raging against Christianity and Judaism. But the article is designed to stir up theories about Kerry not Judaism.
                  You made me loose a lot of my time to read through those articles. And for what? I still wasn't able to read anywhere that Kerry is "afraid" of his jewish roots... In fact the last link is in fact much worse than the MM crap.
                  Can you not understand that one cannot be held responsible for his ancestors' actions??? I would find this an insulting if not even a racist issue... Must one convert to the religion of his ancestors? I thought there was still religious freedom in the civilised world.

It is pretty outrageous, calling Kerry a communist and part of a satanic cult, but no more far fetched as Michael Moore and his one-sided anti-Bush tactics as Krelm pointed out. I thought it was pretty amuzing, however its accuracy...??? The rest was left upto the rest of guys to chew on.
                  It is pretty outrageous, especially b/c G.W.s were members of the same cult / fraternity... And actually I couldn't find anything "chewy", you just wasted a lot of my time...

Comment

• Balanc3
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

Whoa there nelly, watch the low blows. The article is still about John Kerry. I laid it out for you to play it out. And the article is quite clear.

Comment

• brakada
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Whoa there nelly, watch the low blows. The article is still about John Kerry. I laid it out for you to play it out. And the article is quite clear.
                      What low blows? none were intended... :wink: And which of the articles do you mean?

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Having reviewed all of that, I just don't know why I'm supposed to be upset at Kerry. I don't think he's the greatest thing in the world, but there are so many other things that could be said about him, this seems like desperate, conspiracy-laced name-calling...

Comment

• DJkeithrace
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2004

Illuminat!???!!??? Dude, you've really been staying up too late and reading too many conspiracy theory books. Seriously........

Comment

• Morgan
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Illuminati - Surely Bush is up to his neck in it as well, wasn?t he a Bonesman too.
                            And not to mention he?s a ex-drunk, born again christian.

Each is as bad as the other IMO.
                            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• ?ddie
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Morgan
                              Illuminati - Surely Bush is up to his neck in it as well, wasn?t he a Bonesman too.
                              And not to mention he?s a ex-drunk, born again christian.
                              And don't forget, he used to do coke and can't say the word 'nuclear'. Let's face it, both these candidates are shit, American politics is in shambles if this is the best we have to choose from. I'm going with the lesser of two evils, and that would be Kerry, the Illuminati Jedi Knight.

Comment

Working...