• picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

I can't find my cat

• asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: I can't find my cat

cats leave friend. they also do come back. it happened to "Lola", she left for about a week, came back and stayed. I have heard it is thier journey. Best of luck. I hope the little one does come back.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Your cat was tasty. I had it last night with my eggroll and little corn on the cob.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

my cat disappeared about 8 months ago, came back a week later. and my cat is crazy. super-crazy. don't fret too much, i'm sure she will come back when she has had a few good fucks.

Comment

• daveman
          I love the colors!!!
          • Jul 2005

didn't you just get a cat and ask all of us if we are allergic to them.

are you sure the cat isn't allergic to you Pickle?
          once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• picklemonkey
            • Jun 2004

I've had him for about 7 months

Comment

• Lrn
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jan 2005

call the local pound see if they picked any cats up that looks like yours, it wont hurt

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

J/k I hope your cat returns.
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• harry ramsden
                  Wanna play sudoko with me?
                  • Jun 2004

If your cats an unneutered male, he's just travelling for the poon. Don't worry about it, cats (especially male toms) travel miles for a bit of gash. If its a neutered male, it's probably still gone for a wander. Some cats get involved in packs, and go for long wanders. If you don't normally let your cat out, then she's probably scared somewhere, not knowing where she is. Its important you call your cat from your home; you do not call your cat when your 3 miles away, as it might hear it and travel to your voice and get even further from home.

My girly cat went missing 3 weeks ago, she's such a homebody, and we went to london for 4 days and come back and she was nowhere to be seen. We were shitting, and me missus was in a right state. Anyway, what you gotta do, is put posters everywhere, colour ones with 2 photos on them of your cat from differeny angles - imagine the angle that the cat will be seen from running across a garden or something. Anyway, put these in plastic envelopes and pin them to the telephone poles and fences around your neighbourhood. People can take the posters off their own fences, but they can't take them off telephone poles. Wait a day, and if you get no phone calls, post the flyers through everyone in your streets letterbox. If you have any fields nearby, make sure you post them to the houses at the back of that field too. Put posters up in the windows of the local newsagent, postoffice, and PDSA / RSPCA / any local vets, for the people who go there, and in case someones handed your cat in there.

Then, wait a few more days, and what i done here was i went knocking on peoples doors, all round the streets where your cat might wander off too, asking them to check their sheds and garages. I got my cat back the morning i done that.

When doing my rounds, i asked a vet how long they could last, trapped. He goes cats can last a long time without food and water, up to 3 weeks, and its not thirst or starvation that kills them. Whats bad then is they get liver and kidney problems, which is a bastard to recover from.

We must've printed about 250 flyers and posters, but it worked. We got her back a week after she went missing. She come stinking of shed, all covered in cobwebs: she'd obviously got locked in somesones shed, the silly cunt.

One of the people i was talking to when asking about her, said her cat when missing - it got lost and it was only 2 streets away, the prick . Some cats are dopey.

does anyone else think alf looks like ted danson?

Comment

• jboz
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jun 2004

someone snatched your cat?

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      • Jun 2004

still no Harley... I spent two hours walking around the neighborhood, talking to neighbors, and looking around yards for him... the food that i left in front of the window was half eaten, and later in the day i saw some stray cat trying to eat the food. i chased him off each time he came around. it's been over 24 hours since i last fed him... i have my garage door cracked with some food and water in it. hopefully he at least finds something to eat until he gets home...

i hope he's okay

Comment

• asdf_admin
                        i use to be important
                        • Jun 2004

hang tough man. i went through the same thing. my wife almost killed me. at least you do not have that aspect. i felt bad enough, because it was my fault. i want out to pee pee after a night of drinking and left the door open ... bam she was gone.

ps. yes i like to pee pee in the fresh.
                        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• skahound
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jun 2004

Damn pickle, hope he turns up soon.
                          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• peloquin
                            Till I Come!
                            • Jun 2004

he will... cats know how to find their way home

Comment

• shan
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

shit man I feel your pain. same shit happened me two times with 2 different cats. I think the reason our cat kept going missing was because we confined her to the house and didnt let her out to roam. It's very important to let the cat out for a ramble from the off. When we got our third cat we did this and she stuck around. fingers crossed man

Comment

Working...