Re: IE Alternative

i dos browse.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• demonAfro
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Been an Opera user for many years now, highly recommended. I tried Firefox but it just seemed far too sluggish, disjointed and nowhere near the quality of Opera.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

FF is the best browser out, period. If you think its sluggish you need to tweak the about:config settings to speed it up.

If your hung on IE still, Maxthon makes it actually tollerable and usable. I still use both, but only when FF won't load something correctly or if I need to troubleshoot. FF has so many extensions that I could never live without.
          "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
          "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
          - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• e808
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

FF all the way. Occasionally i run into a site that doesn't load properly and then I resort to IE.

Comment

• ffachopper
              Getting warmed up
              • Mar 2005

I use MAXTHON which I consider half firefox half ie.
              It uses the ie interface but it's pop up blocker and optiones are far best than firefox.

Comment

• day_for_night
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

firefox seems to have alot of issues...

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Recently switched over to FF after years of Opera. Used to think you need to do a lot of tweaking to get FF running like Opera (simple text file editing with .ini files), but FF's extensions have outpaced Opera's features.

For eg. things like FF's Scrapbook, Sage, Adblock Plus, Adblock Filterset.G, All-in-one Sidebar and Flashblock extensions have become very convenient and invaluable. Especially Sage and Scrapbook.

Tweaked the toolbars, install the right skin and I've got good screen real estate.

Now FF runs like Opera but with more features

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                  a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                  Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                  Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

is anyone having issues loading GYY from the forum index using IE ? I just test installed FF to see why I'm getting a sudden "pause" when loading GYY after I click it from the forum index....

is just me ?
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

No discernible pause here with FF.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

Maxthon browser is a Chromium fast, private and secure web browser for PC, Mac and mobile. Download now for safer online browsing experience
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                        Originally posted by ace_dl
                        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...