X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GregWhelan
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: advertising mercury server

Seriously though guys, I seem to remember people getting flamed for posting on the GU board 'you can download the sets at mercuryserver' etc???

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

must have been really really long back cause honestly I dont remember this... do you know who it was ??
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• GregWhelan
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Think it was when i first joined (back when kelley was a moderator) and before there was a posting quota before you could download sets.

BTW - what ever happened to kelley?I seem to remember that you had to be invited to become a member of the board back then?

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

wow talk about nostalgia

yea back then we were trying to figure out the best way to give out passwords to people and so we created those 3 groups... Rockers Rules, Kelley's Kommand and Sheppie's something.... fuck that was a while ago... I think that was just when we had setup phpBB and we were still learning the ropes around it....

As for Kelley, not sure, it's been very very long since I even saw her online.... I heard she was travelling Far East but not sure when / for how long.

Damn you sure dug up some memories Greg
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• GregWhelan
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

The funny thing is that seems like yesterday, but I bet it was 3 years ago wasn't it???I certainly remember the 3 groups ha ha ha! I thought I was joining some elite music club or something!!!!! Kelley was like ''oh yeah you're the tracklist guy for digweed, course you can join!'

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

hahahaha thats hilarious..... yea it was August of 2002.... fucking long way since then..... just thinking if we would have never lost that database..... we'd have crossed a million posts and over 12,000 members..... what a fucking loss that was.... still bites me
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• GregWhelan
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

May be a blessing in disguise though mate, site is way better now, the people who post here are interested in the music and participate, unlike the GU board which gets worse by the minute.

Sometimes quantity is not always a good thing.......

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

I do believe whatever happens, happens for a reason / the best..... but you know how some events just continue to tick you off... though thanks for the words of encouragement and support.... sure appreciate it....

hows the weather in luton now ??
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• demonAfro
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

I miss Sheppie :'(

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      Double hoodie beer monster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
                      I was of the understanding that the mods didnt want us to advertise the site, as it would only encourage people to come and leech the sets, with little or no input into the actual messageboards?????

Or did that change?
                      we can either advertise and get little extra input, or don't advertise and get any extra input

Comment

• TomTom
                        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                        • May 2002

Originally posted by Encryption
                        Rockers Rules, Kelley's Kommand and Sheppie's something...
                        wasn't it Sheppies stomping grounds or something like that? It?s so long ago already.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

The weather in Luton has turned cold after an extended period of warmth - which i'm glad about because I was getting sick of sweating my nuts off in bed every night. You know that feeling when you just want winter to come?

Although in 3 weeks I will be moaning about the cold!God knows how people live in Canada and cold parts of the US

Comment

Working...