X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sono
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2004

Hernan Cattaneo - Metrodance review of last two shows

Sorry to create a new post for this but the guy needs a special mention. His last two shows have been brilliant. He's played some really special tunes. Deep, dark prog at its best. Download it if you haven't and then play it loud. Listenning to it now on my Grado SR80 headphones. These are by far his best shows of the year.
  • SupaLindo
    Getting Somewhere
    • Aug 2005

Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Metrodance review of last two shows

They are great sets. He is one of the most consistant djs ever.

Comment

• TomTom
      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
      • May 2002

Yes Hernan`s latest sets have been on fire again.

Comment

• SupaLindo
        Getting Somewhere
        • Aug 2005

Like a child on christmas morning, I look forward to waking up Sundays and finding my gift. The gift of music...

Comment

• bart_smastard
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2005

I agree they been the best ones for a bit .. Though the middle sections on all 4 parts been a bit weak .. started and ended great though

Comment

• dig72
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard
            I agree they been the best ones for a bit .. Though the middle sections on all 4 parts been a bit weak .. started and ended great though

^ ^ ^ Agreed.

Can't wait for the next one.
            “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• chuckc
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

HIS sept 03 show is good to...but only one part of it...cant remember if its part one or two...

this weeks is ok...only about 60 min out of 120 minutes is decent...

Comment

• petesbeats
                Soccer 4 EVA
                • Sep 2005

Is there any reason why the downloads for these metro sets dont save as mp3s. Mine were downloaded in a format ive never seen before.

Cheers in advance
                Loose Lipped Controller in da Mothafukin Hizzows!!

Comment

• ZendoBro
                  Mr. Roboto
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by petesbeats
                  Is there any reason why the downloads for these metro sets dont save as mp3s. Mine were downloaded in a format ive never seen before.

Cheers in advance
                  You have to change the extension from .exe to .mp3 when saving the file. I think it's for security reasons they do that. Anyway. I downloaded the 2nd hour of the September 17th show and it's great. Now if someone could please help me out with the cue sheet and Music Cutter...
                  I am no cyberwhore...
                  http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• bart_smastard
                    Gold Gabber
                    • May 2005

this weeks show (2005-10-01) even better ,wouldn't mind the track sheet for this too (17mins into 2nd cd i think it's a fucked up remix of "only in your heart" but it sounds smart as )

Comment

• ecpolonyc
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

The last few shows have been better. Alot darker and proggier, which is about time. Some shows have been a snooze. The last metro set I've enjoyed up till now is the ones from June. But still one of my favorite djs. I hope a live set pops up sooner or later, b/c that is when he's at his best.
                      Facebook
                      Soundcloud
                      Resident Advisor
                      ------------------------------

Comment

• dig72
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2004

Part 2 01-10-2005 is an absolute ball tearer.

This is the shit. I love it.
                        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• shan
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

I Love Hernan music thanks for the links he my favorite DJ :wink:

the last fews week have been very special indeed. He is very consistent in his sound it has to be said. Thanks MS

Comment

• bolger
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Oct 2005

Hernanns shows are great, but the last shows are something special, something better... he spinned some of the best tunes i've heard recently.

Comment

• djakio
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jul 2004

i havent heard any metrodance shows for a couple years...when and how can i tune in over the net?

Comment

Working...