From where can I download new sets?
Bittorrents
Collapse
X
-
Re: Bittorrents
no it's I answered NoOne
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: Bittorrents
Ah yes, the bit torrent... I've seen it... I'd leave it be.
"There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Gr8 Pumpkin."Comment
-
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Bittorrents
Ahhh torrnets suck mate. Some times you can wait ages for a dl to finish, only to find it doesnt even work. Leave em to the warez kiddies.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment