X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devbert
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2007

<3

When MercuryServer went down earlier this year I felt like a part of me died....here was my hidden underbelly of house/EDM that I'd been visiting of the better part of 2 decades to get the scoop on all the best dance music and it was gone like that.

I found a few other portals to download mixes and was able to compile a list of most artists I'd found on MS over the years, but it just wasn't the same - the member mixes, the random throwback sets, the up & coming DJ's getting put on before they blow up....still finding great mixes, but some of the love of the game was lost.

I had been checking this domain for months to see if it would come back online but after 3 months I just assumed it was dead....luckily for me I tried it again on a whim today and found it back up with a new design and starting to churn again!!!

Much love to the owners & admins & members, love this site and everything you've done to drive a love of dance music over the years!!!
  • progressive420
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Sums it up for me as well. We all were happy when the lights came back on so to speak. Kamal is working out a few kinks but its so good to have it back!
    "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I had to die twice to be born again, MS aint going anywhere. It took vb guys a bit to get it online, plus my own shit lingering over from 2023. MS is my baby. Thanks for that, makes me feel warm.

Dont know where you're located but if you want to join us for S&D in Dallas, come on down, we're trying to round up MS-ers for it.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...