is there a way to have all your emails from hotmail forwarded?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

is there a way to have all your emails from hotmail forwarded?

is there a way to have my emails forwarded form hotmail? id rather not check mt 3 mail accounts. if i can have them all sent to one, it would be best.

anyone know?
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: is there a way to have all your emails from hotmail forwarded?

i do not think so. it has to be at the server side i believe. unless you really want to get complex and set server at home and have some sort of forwarding service.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

hmm, there may be an email forwarding client you can download. try google (not being a smart arse with the google comment, lol)

may not be able to tho with hotmail, might only be able to with outlook type email.

useless i know.. sorry. just my .02

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

i dont think so, but you can set an auto reply message... maybe put something like please contact me at newemail@newemail.com

but i would split it like newemail @ newemail .com

so bots dont get ahold of it when you get junk

Comment

• bart_smastard
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2005

becaue it has " mail " in it's name it dosn't mean it's like the post office .. srry lad . hotmail is only free so u get to see it's adverts . microsoft are fuckers like that . i tried something simmilar a year ago i have 3 diff accounts by 3 diff providers . so i have looked into this .. the answer is NO

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

yeah, for awhile, i had maintained my old uni's email address, but they had there own server so i had it all forwarded to my hotmail. but now with my job's email accounts (mine and business itself) as well as my personal, i hate checking 3 different areas, and i just got #4 with google. i wish i could just load em all into google.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• daveman
              I love the colors!!!
              • Jul 2005

i remember at one point i had outlook grabbing email for both my work and my hotmail account. don't remember exactly how we did it, but it involved the routing and IP numbers. i have since ditched outlook. it gave me too many problems. but that should be a possiblity.
              once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• TomTom
                Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                • May 2002

Originally posted by thesightless
                yeah, for awhile, i had maintained my old uni's email address, but they had there own server so i had it all forwarded to my hotmail. but now with my job's email accounts (mine and business itself) as well as my personal, i hate checking 3 different areas, and i just got #4 with google. i wish i could just load em all into google.
                Then you may consider to use either Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird.

Comment

• remoh
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

i check all 3 of my accounts on outlook ...hotmail still is its own account on outlook thought, the other 2 come up in one folder

alt + s
                  [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
                  |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• picklemonkey
                    Double hoodie beer monster
                    • Jun 2004

yeah. if you've had the hotmail accounts for a while, you should be able to config Outlook 2003 with ease to check them all. hotmail will also send you cell phone/pager notifications when you get emails, if that would make things easier for you

Comment

Working...