• Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Dear Honda Owners ...

Dear Honda owners,

I don't want to race you.

That's right, I'm un-interested in trying to challenge you and your faux supercar in a drag race between stoplights downtown. I don't know why you all feel the need to glare at me while the light is red. You don't have to change your grip on the steering wheel like its a pair of motorcycle handlebars, either. You especially don't need to rev your four-cylinder with its loud exhaust system because you might tempt me to want to race you.

I don't.

What really gets me, though, is with the abundance of similarly craptastic hondas out there, why do you want to race me? The way I figure it, you want to race everything in sight. My Jeep has less than 200 horsepower and the aerodynamics of a barn. However, I suppose the near-verticle air dam which is my windshield isn't neccesarily discouraging to someone who puts a god-damn wing on the back of a front wheel drive car. More downforce for the rear wheels then, eh? That way you can accelerate faster, right? Great work, dipshit.

But seriously. I don't get it. I don't ask you to go drive trails with me. I don't wave and say 'lets go haul ass through a mud pit'. Sure, I spend about as much time off pavement as you do on the track, but at least I can tell the difference between a race car and a 4x4. Does my Jeep look like a challenge or something? Do you and your honda friends get together and say 'Dood! I just beat that Jeep with the big tires and low gears! I'm so fast!'

The way I figure it, your car sucks so much, you can't beat any of the other Hondas, and sure as hell don't want to admit defeat. Instead of buying a genuinely fast car, you choose to get your rocks off racing easy vehicles in your piece of shit. Way to go, badass! I'm proud of you! Why don't we get together and beat up some kids later. I'll let you sucker punch a baby. It will be hard core.

Seriously, though. Please, please, the next time you see me, or any other non-challenging vehicle at a light, don't antagonize them and encourage them to 'race.' Instead, pull your head our of your ass, and realize that your hatchback is probably faster than a minivan, delivery truck, recreational vehicle, bicycle, u-haul, and other similar underpowered non/aerodynamic vehicles. Oh, and don't forget, you're probably faster than me, too.

Go play some more Gran Turismo, and quit being a jackass.

Thank you,

Mangement.
    dead, yet alive.
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Re: Dear Honda Owners ...

I own a Honda and I get passed by grandmas in their electric wheelchairs on an hourly basis.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

yes. it is important.:wink:
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• MDE420
        Getting warmed up
        • Jan 2005

I have an Integra as my commuter car. It is a slow POS but this handles with the best of them. i love the car for that and its reliability. but i never try to challenge people to a drag race in that car. when i floor the gas, i sometimes think the car is broken and its a stick.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Gotta LOVE the new TSX (Acura's) GREAT Value for money with a brand thats uppity up.... not to mention the 110,000 miles no tune up required is an incredible option
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kobe
            I wish I had an interesting User title
            • Jun 2004

haha, ricer fools

I drive a honda, and it is even fixed up a bit, but the only people I race are the assholes who try to stop me from getting to work on time
            Beats are my crack.

Comment

• 3d_1200
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

mustang/camero owners are worse. i aboslutely despise both of those vehicles.

i won't even get into the whole blonde chick on her cell phone driving a mustang/camero. may be some of the most obnoxious people out there.
              http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• picklemonkey
                Double hoodie beer monster
                • Jun 2004

I have an 03 Civic... only rice on it is tinted windows, and I wouldn't even call that rice. the rest is poured into my stereo

Comment

• Morgan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Thats my works van. Slow as.

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Duff McKagin
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Sep 2004

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, dude i almost shat myself reading that. i know what you mean man. sometimes when i drink i think about getting a baseball bat and smashing those stupid, pointless fucking 2 foot wings on honda;s. i seriously hate that shit more than ashley simpson.
                    Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• Johnnyboy
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
                      Dear Honda owners,

I'm proud of you! Why don't we get together and beat up some kids later. I'll let you sucker punch a baby. It will be hard core.
                      Ahhhhahahahahahahaha

That is too funny...

The thing that pisses me off the most is when the dip shits a draging side by side and run me off the road. This is happen twice to me on 2 lane roads...

I have a nice some what fast car and I NEVER race anyone... Get a clue!!!
                      Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!

Comment

• bart_smastard
                        Gold Gabber
                        • May 2005

1.1 litre engine cars with exhaust pipes that rival a space shuttles

Comment

• 3d_1200
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard
                          1.1 litre engine cars with exhaust pipes that rival a space shuttles
                          1.6l to be exact.

1.7l on newer models.
                          http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• fumanchu182
                            Angantyr The Ruthless
                            • Jun 2004

I love eating those hondas for breakfast

<----------- Look at me avatar
                            The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• peloquin
                              Till I Come!
                              • Jun 2004

what has the world come to when the management cant even spell "management" ???
                              its a sad state of affairs.

Comment

Working...