X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: I love my job and this is why...

im a minor partner in a NYC based tax accounting/planning/effciency auditing firm. all my life i wanted to do nothing, so every new client i pick up, i train thier bookeeper to use the accounting software for everything. basically eliminating all thinking and research i need to do other than tax planning and research, which is why FARS/GARS/and westlaw exist. think google. i was given a bit of control over office organization and doing the above for the firm itself. dont wanna say i have an easy job, b/c i work 100+ hours a week from Jan-mid april, but after may rolls around, yes my life at work becomes MS, bedrock, and numerous other waseful events inbetween clients, which i chose to see minimally. Yes, i have it easy at times, but deadlines like the one i had this week are what limit my posting to the early coffee break and lunch. PS sry -E- , thats why i havent hunted you down. mon- this morning sucked.

OH PS, whlie based in NYC, i convinced the bosses to rent a small office next to a dentist on loing island, because we have a ton of clients on longisland. i neglected to tell them the office is 17 minutes from my house on a rough day.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• neoee
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I hate my job . I'll comment when I get a better one or when I convince these idiots to let me work virtual. I've already told my boss that my staying depends completely on the outcome of this project. Me and another guy in our group are putting together a business case right now so I should know within the next couple of months if I'm staying or leaving.
      "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

yep. my job sucks. well, the pay does. The place I'm in is OK though.

Thinking about starting up/franchising my own business. Looking at an intriguing company now, but half to talk to some people to see if it's worth the plunge...crazy. Still get by somewhat OK...but I can't be doing this in 3 years time.
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• SupaLindo
          Getting Somewhere
          • Aug 2005

Hurry Call A Waaambulence!! Waa Waa

Comment

Working...