X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

FAO Weizy

Your signature reminds me of the painting that young Ellie Arroway paints as a child.... spooky resemblance in a different light
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Weizy
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO Weizy

really? where can I see this resemblance?

i was starting to think the photo looks a bit shabby...

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

havent you seen the movie contact ?? do you remember what Jodie Foster paints as child ? The beaches of Pensacola ?
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Weizy
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Jun 2004

i have seen contact, but i totally forgot about that part. i have that movie and will check it our this weekend

Comment

• neoee
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
          havent you seen the movie contact ?? do you remember what Jodie Foster paints as child ? The beaches of Pensacola ?
          I never noticed it before, but he's right it does look very simular. Excellent movie, one of my tops of all time.
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...