• DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Hernán Cattáneo Resident 0.1.2024• Episode 661

416021834_891331609325512_6902731662251612963_n.jpg

https://podcast.hernancattaneo.com/e/resident-episode-661-jan-06-2024/
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • Knightsfan87
    Platinum Poster
    • Apr 2010

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident 0.1.2024• Episode 661

Sigh... breaking up long sets into 60 minute chunks creates such an annoying listening experience.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

I can't disagree with that . But we still get way more music from him directly than anyone else. Maybe he needs a holiday as well.
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Knightsfan87
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DIDI
        I can't disagree with that . But we still get way more music from him directly than anyone else. Maybe he needs a holiday as well.
        Hard disagree on that - Digweed puts out a weekly 2 hour show, as well as extended mixes, his Apple Compiled & Mixed as well which is monthly.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Knightsfan87
          Hard disagree on that - Digweed puts out a weekly 2 hour show, as well as extended mixes, his Apple Compiled & Mixed as well which is monthly.
          Perhaps I should have added one who gives out a direct link, actually I did say directly, because I can't find one from Digweed that doesn't involve a third party , most of which involve charge of some description. How do you get that Apple compiled ??

Digweed is an incredibly good business man, and I personally admire it immensely that he has done all that with his music. His success has also been very beneficial to many others, but to me still a business, an amazing business

Comment

• Knightsfan87
            Platinum Poster
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DIDI
            Perhaps I should have added one who gives out a direct link, actually I did say directly, because I can't find one from Digweed that doesn't involve a third party , most of which involve charge of some description. How do you get that Apple compiled ??

Digweed is an incredibly good business man, and I personally admire it immensely that he has done all that with his music. His success has also been very beneficial to many others, but to me still a business, an amazing business
            Transitions (weekly radio show) is free on Mixcloud & a download link to the 320 mp3 version posted in the Digweed sub-thread. The extended mixes do tend to be behind a paywall, but they are always floating around on other sites for download.

The Apple mix is obviously on Apple, but again, you can find a download to each episode on an other site. I'll message you details.

Agree, he's a good business man, which annoys me a little, as nothing seems to be released for free, without voice overs of some kind. But, can't deny, he puts out a lot of quality.

Comment

Working...