X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Computer Problem.....Need Help!!

definitely sounds like a hard disk crash...hope you've backed your shit up recently

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I'd do what feather said...... electricity spikes can do strange things in the bios.... check your bootsequence and double check to see that your OS HD is IN the boot sequence.... I've got the exact same error on my comp a few times and checking the HD boot sequence in the bios shows a missing HD.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• cyrus32
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TomTom
        on a sidenote, happy bday cyrus32
        thanks tom tom, also i dunno exactly were to look in my bios, also dont know what to do from there. I have downloaded win xp pro off of bitorrent but i have no idea how to burn it on a cd. it was a rar file and i extracted it then i went into that folder and it was a bunch of rar files from 0 to 44 and i extracted 0 now i got a folder that only has 2 files in it and one is a bin file and the other is a cue file. any help? man this is givin me a headache
        Edited - Bossy to racey for work

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

if you have a legit CD image, you can open the cue file with Nero or Easy CD Creator and burn to cd

Comment

• musicnazi
            Getting warmed up
            • Jul 2004

one good practice is to have a disk that has your os and another that holds your data... it lessens the pain associated with these types of issues...

Comment

Working...