Its all about the wormwood. I had a monster session on Absinthe in Ibiza back in '99, didnt hallucinate but there was about 7 hours where I dont remember where we were, or what we were doing. Apparently we were dancing at Mambo's then had a party back in our hotel. I woke up on the balcony sometime the following evening! Huzzah
Absinthe?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Absinthe?
Its all about the wormwood. I had a monster session on Absinthe in Ibiza back in '99, didnt hallucinate but there was about 7 hours where I dont remember where we were, or what we were doing. Apparently we were dancing at Mambo's then had a party back in our hotel. I woke up on the balcony sometime the following evening! Huzzah
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment