X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dtgunslinger
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2004

My small mind TRIUMPHS!!

Well, I have experienced dl troubles here at home, nothing doing, so in my savory need to listen to the weekly shows I decided I needed to do something.
    All of my connection settings were changed and rearranged to no avail. One day I dled a set at work and wondered how I could get it home and so I tried emailing the set but nothing doing.
    All of a sudden it came to me, removable memory device! Ahh-ha! 30 dollars later I owned a 128md PNY Attache. Copied the set on the memory stick and now I jam at home.
    How stupid can one person be, well, pretty stupid.
    Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: My small mind TRIUMPHS!!

yousendit.com

Comment

• dtgunslinger
      Addiction started
      • Nov 2004

Ahhh, see, now you know why I said, small mind.
      Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

im just kidding tho.. for 30.00 i think yours is a better solution. yousendit.com can take AGES for a set to get emailed

Comment

• bart_smastard
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2005

ahh that's how it starts .. they give u a small memory stick as a taster .. it does u alright for a few weeks then u start to crave more .. u get a 6 gig music player to store it in but the feeling is not as good as that "first time" so u go for more maybe a 30 gig player .. it does u alright for a bit but u just feel u need more .. ure on a downward spiral .. i got 420 gig or transportable memory ( exluding whats in my head ) but now i want it all consolodating on one device

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=17512

- get 10 GB BW and 1 GB hosting space for $4.99

and you can do this for the next 6 months and you'll just about break even with that USB drive
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• dtgunslinger
              Addiction started
              • Nov 2004

Interesting thought E. Thanks.

Comment

Working...