where are all the good dj's now a days, the progressive sound has changed a lot over this past year... Where are good sets It has been a while since I found a recent live digweed set that would bring me this shiver... Who could u recommand?
Hello...
Collapse
X
-
Hello...
Hello,
where are all the good dj's now a days, the progressive sound has changed a lot over this past year... Where are good sets It has been a while since I found a recent live digweed set that would bring me this shiver... Who could u recommand?Tags: None -
Re: Hello...
So you're saying that in order to be a good DJ you have to play the 'progressive sound'?Originally posted by tsarevitchwhere are all the good dj's now a days, the progressive sound has changed a lot over this past year...A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had. -
Re: Hello...
Absolute tons of great music out there mate. Try to move away from the sasha/digweed/seaman bandwagon and try out:
Jacob Todd
Michael Lanning
Luke Morrison
DJ CP
Dj OlliS
Sean Cusick
DJ Three
Luke Fair
Habersham
I have heard excellent sets from all of the above in the past 6 months (most of them downloaded from this site)Comment
-
-
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment