X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

What should I do?

I've been dating this girl for like a year. We split up for a few weeks recently, and during that time she slept with someone else. For some odd reason, after we were getting back together, she tells me. I didn't freak out but I did send the bitch packin'.
    So it's been well over a week and we haven't talked. I tried to contact her last night, and no reply. I'm a little bent out of shape over all this because our good times were fantastic. Part of me wants her back, and the other part wants to move on. However it just doesn't feel right not ever talking to her again. What should I do?

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic
  • neoee
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: What should I do?

Move on, it seems she already has (by sleeping with someone else). I could excuse this for a guy but sex for girls is supposed to be more emotionally involved.
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

i was in that exact same situation with my ex-girlfriend once. she probably told you about it because she wanted to stick it to you a bit. my advice is to move on unless you are willing to deal with what has happened and move on...

i am sorry to say it but you probably should just break it off

Comment

• fumanchu182
        Angantyr The Ruthless
        • Jun 2004

MOVE THE FUCK ON, I was in the same boat, bitch is not worth the trouble...

Alright back to the booze and music NE2 in the cd player tonight...

Oh btw, go liberate yourself and get your ass to a strip club asap... It helps heal your mind...
        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• etincelles
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2005

Last edited by etincelles; March 24, 2010, 03:10:10 PM.

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

Thank you [ms] therapy.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• remoh
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

yeah i concur..move on..
              [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
              |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• qwerty2222
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

if you love her, you could try to see if things can be the same again, and try to forgive her
                girls can get realy confused after a breakup and do things they would regret
                it's not like she cheated you while you were together
                still, it's hard to forgive
                a friend of mine was in a same situation as you and now, they are still together for 5 years
                dont know how much you care for her, or what's your relationship, but i would apreciate the onesty of the girl, she could have chosen not to tell you, and i think that is worst
                do what you fell like, just dont do things you would regret later, people make mistakes,it's a great thing for a man to forgive,
                i wouldnt want to be in you shoes now, it's a really big decision you gotta make
                the only thing that matters is how you feel

Comment

Working...