jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
Collapse
X
-
Re: jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
dont talk
1. larussa over manages his breakfast eggs.
2. you still need to beat oswalt and clemens.
3. lidge is stil good, albertus is now 2-9 off him.
4. pressure is still 100% on cards.
5. larussa teams have 3 HISTORICAL breakdowns. (reds, dodgers, and mets).your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
You guys may have liked it, but as a Houston Astro fan I'm in shock. Not shock from Pujols so much that's what he does, but just being that close to finally getting to the Series.
I think we had gotten lucky with Lidge's last couple of save attempts and I was worried about the top of the order last night coming up in the 9th.
I'm glad we had today as a travel day, so hopefully we can re-group for tomorrow's game. I still like our chances with Oswalt and Clemens pitching, but I won't cheer until the final out.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
There's one out there already. I've got it sitting on my computer, but I'm having trouble connecting to my FTP server, so I can't post it. It reads:Originally posted by Jibgollyit's only a matter of time before one of those 'Priceless' commercials is made about that homerun.
NLCS Tix in Crawford Boxes: $100
Foam Cowboy Hat: $10
Cheap Berkman Jersey: $60
Watching a REAL homerun go OVER your head: PRICELESS
There are some homeruns bad ballparks CAN buy. For everything else, there's Pujols.Comment
-
Re: jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
As a Cardinals fan, I'm still a long ways from comfortable. Both Oswalt and Clemens have pitched great all year long, and both did a great job of holding our offense in check in games 2 & 3. With that said, we're going to be riding a high, and the 'Stros are coming off of what I can imagine must be a demoralizing and heartbreaking evening -- and if you think I don't know what heartbreak is like, let me mention that I am an alum and rabid fan of the University of Missouri Tigers, so I am unfortunately more than familiar with having the wind taken out of my sails i ndramatic fashion. It'll be tough to bounce back from that, I'm sure. Hell, I was reading the Houston Chronicle's website yesterday to get a sense of what Astros fans thoughts were, and a lot of people seems to think it was already over.Originally posted by superdaveI'm glad we had today as a travel day, so hopefully we can re-group for tomorrow's game. I still like our chances with Oswalt and Clemens pitching, but I won't cheer until the final out.
I don't think that's right, though. For the Cards to win this series, we've got to come out tonight guns a-blazing and score early and often. I think if we can come out quick and demonstrate that we have regained control of the series, we'll be in pretty good shape and can ride the momentum to a couple of wins. If we let Houston score first, though and regain some spring in their step, it could be an interesting series.Comment
-
Re: jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
Probably not a good sign that they're taking the loss lightly, but a funny quote anyway...
"We kidded with Lidge the whole time on the plane today," Roy Oswalt said. "We actually told him we almost got hit by the ball when the plane took off."Comment
-
Re: jenks i concede- pujols=cerrano.
LOL, I heard about that, too. I think they've got to try to do whatever they can to make as light of it as possible. Dwelling on how close they were, how they had already begun celebrating, etc., only to lose is the wrong way to get psyched up for a game...Originally posted by JenksProbably not a good sign that they're taking the loss lightly, but a funny quote anyway...
"We kidded with Lidge the whole time on the plane today," Roy Oswalt said. "We actually told him we almost got hit by the ball when the plane took off."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment