X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Track ID - "Call Me"

Just saw Max in Orlando at HOB and it had to be one of the all-time best sets I've ever seen. Absolutely incredible. Max played a tune about two tracks prior to 'Philth' that contained a woman's vocals saying "Call Me" or "Call on Me" and had a pounding bassline. I remember seeing about a remix of Blondie forthcoming but can't recall where I heard it and am not sure that this is the Blondie track. Can anyone help?
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Ok...the track I am referring to contains the "Call on Me" lyrics from Steve Winwood - Valerie. Does anyone know of a recent tune that I could be talking about?

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Eric Prydz - Call on Me

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

so, did you just answer your own question?

Tongy has been pounding that choon on Radio1. How did it sound in a real dj set?

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
          so, did you just answer your own question?

Tongy has been pounding that choon on Radio1. How did it sound in a real dj set?
          Yeah, I answered my own question. Actually I can't take credit for it, Max and Matt Phillips answered it for me. IMO it sounded incredible on a big system, the bass was truely mind-blowing and Max played with it a bit in order to gain utter control over the crowd. The crowd's eruptions were legendary during this track.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

cool, i was wondering if it would work well in a club

Comment

Working...