Hope the album is somewher near Ray of light, or even Music. I didn't like her previous album but I'm still a huge fan. I think Madonna is one of the most underated artist, partly her own fault for trying to be so controversial.
High praise for Madonna's new album...
Collapse
X
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
Hope the album is somewher near Ray of light, or even Music. I didn't like her previous album but I'm still a huge fan. I think Madonna is one of the most underated artist, partly her own fault for trying to be so controversial.Nicomax -
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
I bought it today and I like it. Easy to listen to except for a few annoying lyrics and a good beat throught the album. Glad to see Madonna working with a great producer like Mr. Lu Cont.Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon BonaparteComment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
I like Murphy's Irish Stout even better!Originally posted by Funky DreddGuiness Extra Stout for me
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
I haven't tried that. Thanks for the tip.Originally posted by hulkhussI like Murphy's Irish Stout even better!
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
they rock, better taste and you can drink em even faster too!
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
Going to stop at the store today. I'll post my review later (If I can type).
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
sweet, pound one for me! I prefer the 24 oz cans (4 pack)
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
just heard it. i`d say madonna brings us her best album since Ray of Light, i liked it. the queen is back and looking sexy in leotards.
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
I went to the store and they didn't have it. Going to go again tomorrow.Originally posted by hulkhusssweet, pound one for me! I prefer the 24 oz cans (4 pack)
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
I'm going to have to check it out based on your comment. I really thought Ray of Light was a great album.Originally posted by tallinn:expressjust heard it. i`d say madonna brings us her best album since Ray of Light, i liked it. the queen is back and looking sexy in leotards.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
yeah sometimes they are hard to find.....Originally posted by Funky DreddI went to the store and they didn't have it. Going to go again tomorrow.
good luck though
Comment
-
Re: High praise for Madonna's new album...
The only song I know is Hung Up, which I slowly began to like, much to my own disbelief.
And last Saturday I heard 2 different mixes of it being played at 2 different clubs, and let me tell you, both times they ripped the dancefloor to pieces. Both had this monstrous breakdown where she goes "time goes by so slowly" while the Abba sample gets filtered to oblivion, and when it comes back, especially the girls lose their shit completely...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment