• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

yo i be throwing props to de lawmakers

1. stopped lawsuits against gun makers
    2. stopped lawsuits against food makers.

maybe finally we are beginning to realize that we need to place the blame on the right ppl. i.e. the asshole who pulls the trigger and the person who stuffed thier face with shit for years.

--respect.

\no more unnecessary blame. we know guns kill and fast food isnt good. if you dont, then you are a moron.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: yo i be throwing props to de lawmakers

Damn, finally some common sense in lawmaking ;-)
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

wow. I'm actually impressed. Keep it going.
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Ali G

right?

Comment

• bart_smastard
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2005

I hope you find this one funny sightless . I don't know how true it is though
          A Charlotte, North Carolina, lawyer purchased a box of very rare and expensive cigars, then insured them against fire among other things.

Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of these great cigars and without yet having made even his first premium payment on the policy, the lawyer filed claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the lawyer stated the cigars were lost in a series of small fires." The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason that the man had consumed the cigars in the normal fashion.

The lawyer sued....and won! In delivering the ruling the judge agreed with the insurance company that the claim was frivolous. The Judge stated nevertheless, that the lawyer held a policy from the company in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that it would insure them against fire, without defining what is considered to be unacceptable fire," and was obligated to pay the claim.

Rather than endure lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company accepted the ruling and paid $15,000.00 to the lawyer for his loss of the rare cigars lost in the "fires."

NOW FOR THE BEST PART...

After the lawyer cashed the check, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of ARSON!!!!

With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used against him, the lawyer was convicted of intentionally burning his insured property and was sentenced to 24 months in jail and a $24,000.00 fine.

This is a true story and was the 1st place winner in the 'Criminal Lawyers Award' Contest!

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

^^^don't ever screw with the insurance companies...
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

lol

good riddance, i hope they stick a few cigars up his ass too down there. Motherfucker.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

lol

good riddance, i hope they stick a few cigars up his ass too down there. Motherfucker.

Comment

Working...