X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Black Friday

Through the wonderous joys of technology and just oneupsmanship , the Walmart ads for this year's Black Friday have already been upped...and also Radio Shack's.

Gotta love people out there

This year's might actually be good..I love going in, getting my stuff, leaving and laughing at all the morons who have no clue what they want; they just "think" it's a deal
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • 3d_1200
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Black Friday

this is my first black friday not working retail in about 3 years. never never never again will i subject myself to a black friday. i think the past 3 scarred me for life.
    http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

As much as Black Friday sucked (although we were forced to refer to it as Blue Friday at Best Buy), it did have its upsides. That one day of the year flew by faster than all the other days combined. You were soooo busy that you didn't even have time to think about what time it was, etc. I always enjoyed the chaos although I wouldn't trade my current situation for a second!

Don't be surprised if Wal-Mart changes their advertisement since it's been leaked (if in fact it's genuine).
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• 3d_1200
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

haha best buy is so gay. i worked there for 2 years. blue friday haha i hadn't heard that when i was there.

anyone who stands outside at 3 am at the end of november in MICHIGAN for a $19.99 dvd player from some company you've never heard of is absolutely crazy. that day always seemed to bring some of the weirdest people out of the woodwork.
        http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• skahound
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jun 2004

You can say that again. I think I remember there being a DVD player for $20 or so when I worked there from some company called Bukkake or something like that.
          A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

god bless not working in retail.

Comment

• demonAfro
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Wow, what crazyness we seem to miss out on without having a thanksgiving. We don't really have a difinitive start the Christmas shopping season (unless you count Easter). And from my many years in retail, the busiest day has always been Boxing Day, guess us Brits are all cheapskates looking for a bargain

Comment

• palmer
                Retired or Simply Important
                • Jun 2004

I used to work at a ski shop, we didn't have sales. That day was hilarious when all the broke asses would come in looking for some deals.
                "So what are the sale prices!!?!?!" "You're looking at them motherfucker"

I still can't believe some people though. The time you spend waiting for the doors to open is worth the extra $10 to get a name brand dvd player.
                todayistomorrow
                art direction | design | animation

Comment

Working...