Should the Death Penalty be Televised?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stencil_cp
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2005

Re: Should the Death Penalty be Televised?!?

my gut says there's too much crap on tv already . . . but i remember when my friends in middle school had the Faces of Death tapes going around. it was eerie and interesting, and probably instilled a healthy fear in just as many kids as it screwed up. airing executions might serve a lesson just as well as feed someones fetish, it probably evens out.

for greatest impact i'd put them on right before sienfeld reruns.

Comment

• cowardly dj
      ZangerBob
      • Jun 2004

Re: Should the Death Penalty be Televised?!?

Originally posted by dtgunslinger
      You know what, perhaps if you publicly kill off a few of these killing bastrads you might find people discovering that, hey guess what you kill someone you die.
      Please, let us not stop there, continue the trend, public cut off someone's nuts if they are caught raping, if you beat your kid how about tying that person to a chair and giving the kid a bat and if you can walk right after ten minutes I bet you won't beat that kid again.
      I got more if you can stand it, public hangings et cetra. Bring it back people; let?s show our kids so they can see there are severe consequences for their actions. To many tear crying-right- voilating-ohh you are stepping on my heart-stupid wimps out there. How about if it was your Mom killed or raped or better yet your kid? Would you still cry for the felon and his rights? I know I would not give two damns for them and I would help pull the trigger or switch or hold the noose.
      Oh what was that, you think I am a radical, well, so the hell what. It is my opinion; just thank your lucky stars I am not in charge. How is that? Sound off, let?s hear it.
      someone needs a Prozac
      Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

Working...