X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Sasha melted club ice

damn it was freaking hot....the club was slammed packed. sasha came on around 1:30 opened with his little intro, for the first hour didn't reconize any tracks till about half way through his set then he dropped alot of the big tracks from the future festival set....it was awesome the crowd was diggin every minute of it sasha was all over the booth jumping up and down having a blast.

then the most annoying person in the world showed up in the booth with sasha no other than everyones favorite rat master james lavelle thank god he didn't play i would have walked out for sure.....it seemed like every two minutes he was up in sasha's shit blabbin to him

around 5 or so the club started to clear out a bit and he end with in a state again around 5:30 i think i've heard him end with that track around 6 times now but what ever.....over all it was one hell of a show....oh and that aftermath track destroyed the club fucking amazing

i'd have to rate it a 8/10
    -1 for james lavelle being there
    -1 for playing in a state

some spots
    Sia - Numb (Paradise Soul Remix)
    Fred Everything - Friday (Trentemoller Remix)
    Tiefschwarz - Warning Siren (Cass & Mangan Remix)
    16 bit Lolitas - Destiny
    Pryda - Aftermath
    Chemical Brothers - Enjoyed
    Unkle - In a state (Sasha mix)

i'll have some videos up shortly
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: Sasha melted club ice

continue this sexy thread here ...

damn it was freaking hot....the club was slammed packed. sasha came on around 1:30 opened with his little intro, for the first hour didn't reconize any tracks till about half way through his set then he dropped alot of the big tracks from the future festival set....it was awesome the crowd was diggin every minute of it sasha
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...