• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Beat Science & Bass for Breakfast

My two picks of the moment!

Both mixes blew me away (too bad Aaron didn't make any post about it in his/this forum or on his site yet); I can't stop hammering those two. Both high energy, and filled with fucking dirty music NYIAAAAAAA!!!

And I did request a download from Sharon for 'Der Schall' too...quality stuff I gotta say, though I really have to be in the mood for true techno. Honourable mention here

@ Aaron & Rob: Tracklistings available? If so, yes pleaze!!

In general I believe the current roster is quality all the way...kudos to all the DJ's that keep feeding us their interpretation of good music in all it's varieties (except trance of course).

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • ZendoBro
    Mr. Roboto
    • Dec 2004

Re: Beat Science & Bass for Breakfast

Mossey will post the tracklist on his website.

You can find older sets to download along with their tracklists there.
    I am no cyberwhore...
    http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Yea, i already checked it, but thanks though mate

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• honeyL
        Getting Somewhere
        • Aug 2003

People can pick up the downloads to his mixes on his site now too.

I believe Mossey plans to do some catching up on posting in his forum on MS too. Slacker that he is.

Got on Beat Science Oct. 11 right now... Ustrom Funk to Vandel Breaks to Ozgur Can dirty............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Yao, what dates are mixes you're referring? Curious to check them out. I found the Beat Science mixes on the website that ZendoBro posted.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

It was the oct 25 mix that was floating my boat, the Rob Mooney mix was from last friday.

Will check aaron's site out then Honey, thanks for the update

Comment

• honeyL
              Getting Somewhere
              • Aug 2003

Aaron's Oct. 25th mix should be loaded up onto his site in the next day or two. I will have him post on MS when it is ready to go with TL.
              Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com

Comment

• Moss
                Getting Somewhere
                • Aug 2003

Thanks for the strong feedback Yao and I'm glad you liked the more cheeky and groove focused mix on the 25th. For those including Yao who've mentioned my tracklist section on MS, all the latest shows have now been updated as of today.

The 25th show will be ready for download later today on www.aaronmossey.com and if there are ANY other shows you'd like added to the download section please PM me anytime.

Cheers
                sigpic
                www.aaronmossey.com

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

^^Great man, thanks a tonne and keep em coming like that Your show is among on my fave's from the beginning.

Comment

• robmooney
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Oct 2004

thanks for the support.

what date and show did you want a tracklist for???? i'll try and find one

Rob

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

28th of october was that ultracool one...first mix I ever caught from you, but it was o so good man

Comment

• honeyL
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Aug 2003

2 thumbs up over here on Bass for Breakfast. Cirez D - Knockout...one of my fave tunes right now.

Comment

• robmooney
                          Getting warmed up
                          • Oct 2004

1. Dave Robertson – Trying – <CDR>
                          2. James Mobray & D.Ramirez – The Day Hip Hop Died <Four Twenty>

3. Deepgroove – I Like That (Just A Little More) <Kinky Vinyl>
                          4. Andrew K – Synaesthesia (Rob Mooney’s Pacman Remix) <Innovate>
                          5. Rob Mooney – She’s A Trip <Bass For Breakfast>
                          6. Dave Robertson – Mon Pote <CDR>
                          7. Rob Mooney – Am I The Sender?? <Punchfunk>
                          8. Cirez D – Knockout <Mouseville>
                          9. Plastic Vision & MOS – Toyz In Panic (Rob Mooney Remix) <Pissed Off!!>
                          10. Jon Gurd – Mind Control (Dave Robertson & Jon Gurd Remix) <Bass For Breakfast>
                          11. DJ Phully – Daft Fader <En:Vision>

Thats the tracklist. Its the same as my promo mix because my pc crashed just after i had finish the mix that was ment for the 28th, so i just used this.

Next Bass For Breakfast this friday (12th Nov) with Danny Graham (Hopefully) and its not the danny that is now on Proton.

Thanks.

Rob

Comment

Working...