X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

Re: reminder star wars 3 out today.

i'm still waiting for a spaceballs prequel. i've always thought spaceballs kicked starwars ass.
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• Kobe
      I wish I had an interesting User title
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
      Nothing will ever live up to OUR COLLECTIVE RECOLECTION OF the first 3.
      Edited. Could it be that the first three aren't so hot either, but we saw them when we were kids as opposed to synical adults, and just accepted what was good about them while not minding the bad? Now looking back, our fondness is tinged with nostalgia. Just a thought.
      Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Taylor Norris
        Platinum Poster
        • Oct 2005

I have to say that 1 & 2 were definately a disapointment. Ep 3 was a step in the right direction but its just to late. I dont think it would have been possible to make the "perfect" SW prequels. SW fans are so loyal and devoted that no detail goes without complete scrutiny. To tell the ENTIRE story and all of the small ins and outs that the typical SW fan desires would take 20 episodes. Is it really a surprise that the prequels couldnt compare to the original series. Since when do the sequels/prequels ever out do the originals? I am content with the end of the series because its over and I have to be. Those sick days staying home from school and watching 4, 5, and 6 all day can never be erased or tarnished. Not even Jar-Jar can bring those great childhood memories down.

Comment

• dasbooyah
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2005

i'm just hoping they come out with a special darth helmet/death star case that carries all of them.
          "...this is how i like to dj, i just like playing the good stuff."
          -Digweed

Comment

• picklemonkey
            Double hoodie beer monster
            • Jun 2004

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

i've bought the third one before I saw it and I like it but not nearly as much as the 4,5,6.. they just seem more advanced to me then 4,5,6 and that doesnt' make any sense because it is supposed to be before..

Comment

• Lorn
                Looking for a title!
                • Sep 2004

I just saw it last night...worth the watch. Still wish Lucas didn't think his audience was 10 years old.

Comment

Working...