X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Democrats Grow Some Balls

umm that reopen 9/11 site is a fucking disgrace.

i was there, i can vouche that it was planes flying into buildings.

god these people are scum, and you arent much better for believing any of it.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• neoee
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

No one is questioning the planes flying into the WTC's but you do realize that these are the only steel buildings in history to have ever collapsed, right? The way they came down alone is suspect, you couldn't have a more controlled collapse. You also know that the bomb sniffing dogs were removed 4 days prior to 9/11, another coincidence right? Or that the trade centers were sold just the year before, and the insurance policy payout was actually a profitable venture? Coincidence that the passport of the terrorist that flew the plane into the building was somehow on top of the ruble(sp?) barely burned? Operation Northern Vigilance? FEMA drill in lower Manhatten scheduled for 9/11? The wing of the Pentagon that the "plane" was flown into had been under construction since 91? John Lear (of Lear jet), who is the ONLY one who holds all FAA licenses, has many hours of both commercial and military flight time, says that even he couldn't perform the manuvers that supposedly happened at the Pentagon? I've barely scratched the list. Take a look at the following site and then try to explain all the coincidences?

That multiple military wargames and simulations were underway the morning of 9/11 – one simulating the crash of a plane into a building; another, a live-fly simulation of multiple hijackings – and took many interceptors away from the eastern seaboard and confused field commanders as to which was a real hijacked aircraft and which was a hoax, was a bizarre coincidence, but no less a coincidence.
      "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
        umm that reopen 9/11 site is a fucking disgrace.

i was there, i can vouche that it was planes flying into buildings.

god these people are scum, and you arent much better for believing any of it.
        1. i've never insulted you or anyone on this board.

2. i've never said i believed them. just something to make you wonder.

3. @cosmo. i've honestly and earnestly tried to find a goddamn picture of the plane hitting the pentagon. if you can find one please let me know. this is not a sarcastic comment, im serious that i do want to see a picture of the plane or remains.

4. i have not inferred anything

thanks

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

sorry, but that shit strikes a nerve. all these fucking conspiricy theorists..... not worth a shit in my book. the two planes that hit the tower were destined for a 6 hour flight, they most likely had more fuel than that, they were in the air for about an hour if that, jet fuel burns hot, the 15 or so stories of the building had collapsed within itself, putting more weight on the 2-3 floors that remained intact beneath them, now holding the weight of 17-18 stories on the support beams designed to support one floor. combine with 1800 degree heat melting and weakening the steel base , well there you go. there were no missles, no bombs blowing up when they fell, they simply fell, i was there , i had to watch it. oh yeah, add the weight of a plane on top of it.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

I've lived under corrupt governments far too long to know no one is to be trusted. do i know gw or anyone else in power personally to know that i can trust them? no. so in my eyes anyone is capable of doing anything with the right motivation, money or power...

thats all. cheers

Comment

Working...