What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dust
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2004

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Come on, you guys, own up. If I get enough replies I might tell you mine
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

you're supposed to tell yours first, no?
    i crapped my pants from laughing too hard when i was about 6.

Comment

• TomTom
      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
      • May 2002

Re:: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

When I was 19 I did civil service instead of going to the Army and before I started I had to visit a four week long Introduction school far away from my hometown where I learned a few things. At this time I did a lot of drugs and one evening the group I always went stoning with decided to take some Acid. We were all completely fucked up when suddenly one of us felt hungry and had the great idea of going to the public Caf?teria to eat lunch. We went down and there were about 300 people sitting there eating their lunch and the whole place was so bright my eyes hurted. I only heard a shitload of voiced around me and was completely overwhelmed. I just followed my mates to the buffet where we took something to eat. Sadly, i picked a bread and some sausage and was not able to put it on my plate and everything fell to the ground. I went down to the ground put everything on my plate and suddenly...don't ask me why as things like these can only happen to a fucked up mind....I started eating on the ground. A minute later I looked up and realized that either my mates and the people in the Caf?teria were staring at me sitting there on the ground, playing with food, giggling and eating. When I realized this, I let everything where it was and left the Caf?teria as fast as I could.

The next weeks, some people treated my with more caution like I was used to.

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

that is seriously hilarious.

Comment

• krelm
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Absolutely great - best acid story ever!!
          Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
          www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
          - Stimutacs

Comment

• NastyD
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

This happened to my Dad...

When my sister and I were small he took us to a fairground and we went on this ghost train ride. The owner must have just started up or something because it was about as scary as a paper bag. A few masks were dotted around the place and once in a while a young lad who worked there would jump out from a corner and shout Boo! At the end of it we were laughing our guts up.

Later on we met up with my Mum in a cafe and my Dad started to tell her the story. He soon noticed that he had an audience with the other customers listening in so he started to talk louder, adding a bit of embelishent here and there. He totaly trashed the ride. When he had finished this big bloke at the back stood up and said "Actually, that's my ride". We instantly recognised him as the man who took our money and my Dad's face went the colour of beetroot. Fortunately the man took it in good part and agreed that the ride needed some work.
            An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• chanty
              John, John, where art thou!
              • Jun 2004

One Friday night my friends and I went to a club and got completely hammered. (nothing new there!) When we left, I pushed the door open with my back and turned around to step out and my feet somehow got twisted and I did a face plant on the side walk and my feet were still on the top step of two. There was a whole bunch of people standing around outside and I remember seeing 3 pairs of guys shoes a couple of feet away and one guy was yelling "oh my god, someone help her", I thinking, well why the hell don't you help me whoever you are! The door had closed behind me, so when my friends came out all the saw was my ass in the air. Thankfully they scooped me up and had a great laugh at my expense.
              Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

^^^^^ amazing how many stories, embarassing or not, start with..
                "one night, when I was wasted..."

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

I can't think of the most embarrasing thing ever... but this happened to me on Thursday.

I went to a baseball game with 3 buddies from work, then in the 7th inning as we were getting our asses kicked we decided to go to a strip club. It was my first time to a strip club, but no big deal. We got there, we drank a LOT at the game and at the strip club, and we all just spent money like crazy. I had a lap dance early in the night, and later in the night one of my buddies bought all of us into the VIP room with a few buckets of beer. I don't remember much toward that end of the night, except sitting in the VIP room getting another lapdance. The stripper was on me doing her thing, and she whipped her head REALLY fucking hard. Into my nose. Immediately, blood went everywhere, I was covered with blood (she probably was too, I dont remember) and we both started freaking out. I couldn't decide whether to bitch and get a free ride or clean up... so I went to the bathroom and before I left people were already talking about it. Went back to VIP to hang out with my buddies and see if they wanted to leave, and by this time I had strippers talking to me telling me their family clothes-washing secrets. I don't think I saw that stripper after I left to clean up... she's lucky, I would've demanded ultra-mega-super-VIP treatment if I had.

My nose still fucking hurts, too.

Comment

• Pataky P
                    asdf_imo
                    • Jun 2004

Ok really rgreat,and exellent!!!

Comment

• bremspg
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

hahaha great stories...

This actually happened to a friend's friend...

It was sunday and this guy was invited to have dinner at the terrace of the house with his girlfriend's family. Every was going ok.. until he wanted to take a shit, he ask for permission, went to the bathroom finished bussines..but there was a problem ..it didn't flushed.. he desperate tried everything... but getting things worse...so as an act of stupidity he putted the pieces of shit into a plastic bag and threw it to the window he saw nearest... then washed-up went down and sat down to finish his dinner when he suddenly realised that everything wasn't ok and loked up and the hole family was staring at him.. everyone sitting at the table knew what he just did because the window at the bathroom where he threw da bag was facing the terrace ... and everyonce saw the shit fall down into da garden........

then he just ran as fast as he could
                      What we think, we become.

Comment

• Weizy
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Jun 2004

One night after a long night of clubbing to the sounds of Luke Fair and Max Graham I stumbled my way home with my girlfriend. I remember taking like a dozen whiskey shots in the course of the night. I talked Luke Fair's ear off about everything from djing to producing. As I finally got back to my girlfriend's house it became apparent that I was way too gone to perform in the sack that night. So, we both passed out hard without event. Apparently, in the mddle of the night I got up to take a piss. Unfortunately, I ended up taking a piss all over the living room floor and not the bathroom that I was sleepwalking to reach. Needless to say my girlfriend was not amused, and I was flat out embarassed. Thankfully I have not had another sleepwalking incident since. Phew!

Comment

• cowardly dj
                          ZangerBob
                          • Jun 2004

Well I would post my most embarassing moment that I had from the original ms site but, sadly to say it has been accidentally deleted while cleaning out crap about the old girlfriend.

Some of you may have read and remember it. It may be know as the "poop story"

If anyone has a copy of this would you be so kind as to pm it to me and I will post it here.
                          Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

• Morgan
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cowardly dj
                            Well I would post my most embarassing moment that I had from the original ms site but, sadly to say it has been accidentally deleted while cleaning out crap about the old girlfriend.

Some of you may have read and remember it. It may be know as the "poop story"

If anyone has a copy of this would you be so kind as to pm it to me and I will post it here.
                            That has got to be the best story i have ever heard, Please post it if you can find it. Absoutle class.
                            "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Alpinevpr
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

I agree with Morgan, best story ever, hands down.

Comment

Working...