What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dogthor
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

jajajaja very funny stories...i thnk i`m a kind of lucky because i don?t have any story so much embarrasing.........
    No words, No Talk, We'll go dreamin. No pain, No Hurt, We'll go dreamin

Comment

• jim20dee20
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

When I was a senior in college, my friend and I went out and got mushed... We met these girls and ended up going back to their apartments. We did our thing and then I passed out in her bed. About a half hour later I didn't feel so good so I put on my jeans and went to her bathroom. I puked my brains out and when I was done I went to wash my face and hands off. On the way to the faucet I tripped and fell straight into their mirror above their faucet and broke it into a million pieces. All of a sudden I heard a bunch of footsteps around the house and finally my friend opended the door and goes - 'mate get the F a hold of yourself.' I said it was an accident, I'll buy them a new one. He goes no, look at your pants, evidently what I thought were my jeans were hers and she's little. I'm Six foot one and a 34 waist.
      These poor jeans were so tight and only went up to about my thighs with my jangle hanging out. I go - 'oh, and I walked back to her room all SEVEN of her roomates who I have never met before were standing there with looks of shock. It was the definition of walk of shame. Let's say that girl never returned my calls after that incedent.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

Re:: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

this one is nasty,

in boston a few years back me and some friends were haeding to see nick warren and we all hopped in the car, my g/f on my lap, cramped in the car.

mind you she was in a "pissy mood."

we get outta the car and head into the club and my friend grabs me and says "what the fuck is that on your pants?"

i look down and, under the blacklight, i see a stain on the leg my g/f was sitting on................................................ ...

it wasnt pee, she was in a "bad mood"

i had to leave and go home to shower and change...... :?
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

broke up with my girlfriend over a text message. Then i got back together with her and will never live it down...

Comment

• umlaut
            Getting warmed up
            • Jun 2004

Re:: What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

After reading some of these replies, now i think my mbarrassing moment was nothing compare to these sad folks.
            ThOu ShaLL Not LiStEn To BaD MusIk

Comment

• s.bella.k
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              broke up with my girlfriend over a text message. Then i got back together with her and will never live it down...
              HAHAHAH yea she told me about that one!!!... i cant believe she went back to u.. u must have done something good to get her back. shes a great girl.. good for u on the asian too!!!!
              a day in the life of.....
              experience what ive gone thru.. then u can speak

Comment

Working...