X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

ms+ volume

the volume seems to jump from very quiet to very loud during certain parts for me... seems like the music itself is far quieter than the promos... is anyone else having this problem? i keep having to turn it up because i can barely hear anything on my usual cd listening volume, and then when someone starts talking or a promo gets played on there its so loud i have to quickly turn it down so the whole office doesnt hear it... very frustrating. is anyone else having this problem? im keeping the volume at my normal listening level and checked all the sound properties on my pc, everything is normal, so i know the problem isnt on my end. im listening to the 128k stream.
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: ms+ volume

Sound is fine here. The last hour was recorded with pretty low levels though it seems. I had to turn the Volume up a bit but I didn't recognize any volume differences.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

its whenever the voiceovers come on for me that it gets incredibly too loud. i just think someone edited them into the mix too loud. very annoying when at work, i agree.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

its just between the music and the talking/promos for me, seems to be a big volume increase. but i think you answered my question if it was recorded with low volume levels that pretty much takes care of it... i just wasnt sure if it was a stream problem or not and wanted to alert the authorities if it was

Comment

• phil
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

It's the way the Futurism show was recorded/mastered. Quite low levels and then very loud voice over's. I will let the show host know about this problem so future shows hopefully sound better.
          Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• peloquin
            Till I Come!
            • Jun 2004

word. good show tho.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Pelo the streamer itself has a fixed output - if the source fluctuates, the streamer kicks that ahead onto the listener, pretty much out of out control unfortunately
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

^ are there such things as streamers that have audio/volume controlers?
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

nope, you cant change that
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jamie McHugh
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Oct 2005

Sorry guys,

I hope the tech difficulties didn't spoil your enjoyment of the show too much. Rest assured the difficulties have already been rectified and the next show will be of the usual high MS quality. We are trying to arrange a mastered download - available soon hopefully.

Thanks for listening.

Jamie

Comment

• Jibgolly
                      Vortexuralizor
                      • Jun 2004

thank you jamie.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                        i use to be important
                        • Jun 2004

Sorry guys,

I hope the tech difficulties didn't spoil your enjoyment of the show too much. Rest assured the difficulties have already been rectified and the next show will be of the usual high MS quality. We are trying to arrange a mastered download - available soon hopefully.

Thanks for listening.

Jamie
                        you are only forgiven because the show rocked! thanks for the great show. enjoyed it!
                        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

Cheers for the heads up mate...... good show
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• GerryD
                            I love skanking
                            • Jun 2004

if its too loud...your too old
                            "We're professional entertainers. You give us money, we entertain you.

Comment

• Jamie McHugh
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Oct 2005

Cheers!!!!!

The mastered archive is now complete, hopefully it will be available very soon. Glad you liked the show, more special guests to be announced very soon. If theres a particular DJ you would like to see featured leave me a message on the show's forum or at my website www.jamiemchugh.co.uk

Comment

Working...