X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimgroth
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2005

Re: Hernan Cattaneo (29-10-2005)

If you wanna listen him live, this Saturday is Creamfields Buenos Aires and his set will very probably be broadcasted live. Just go to www.metro951.com (click on "banda ancha", better sound quality), he will be playing from 00.00-02.00, that is 03-05hs Sunday GMT. Probably they will air part of his set, with some annoying "Metrodance" sounds... but oh well =P

Cya.

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Not so sure you would be too impressed with Hernan's live sets - they can be a mixed bag at the moment. I saw Hernan at Sankeys Soap a couple of weeks ago ... the first 4 tracks he played were amazing - just dark beautiful prog. The first hour of his 2.5 hr set would have been well worth keeping for prosperity. After that he dragged out the dreaded electro until the last few tracks restored parity.
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Taylor Norris
        Platinum Poster
        • Oct 2005

I saw Hernan live here in Indianapolis a while back when he was touring w/ Oakenfold on the Perfecto tour. His set was DOPE!!!! He had the whole crowd bouncing as one the entire time. People were actually booing Oakey when Hernan had to step down from the decks. Not that anybody there came to see Oak in the first place.....*snicker* Of all the Hernan mixes I've heard, live or not, nothing can compare to his set that night. It might just be because of my experience or the massive vibe in the place but...............

Comment

• beaumont
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2004

Much respect to hernan!

Comment

Working...