X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Spook time ?

That fuckin Mirel Jarca mix is just PERFECT for Halloween IMO... Redifing DARK .
    He's prolly the most unappreciated incredibly talented DJs out there who's still clinging on to the frightful side of house.... grab his mix from the downloads page

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • stencil_cp
    Addiction started
    • Aug 2005

Re: Spook time ?

thanks for the rec, grabbing it now. probably wouldn't have otherwise as i've got so much great music to float through--largely thanks to [ms]--but this sounds right up my alley...
    cheers!

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I just had to make this post to point him out.... he's fucking incredible behind the decks
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Thanks E. I will check it out. Sometime it takes me a while to get to the specials b/c I have so much other much to listen. I have some MS specials & other set that are few mnths old that I have not listened to. Too many good sets going around right now. But at least I will have a lot of good music to listen to during the winter.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• phaeton
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

only listened to his first two mixes hosted by MS and really enjoyed it.
          the thing is that here, in romania, never hear about him...

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Now you did
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...