• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cosmo
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

British Honour Killing

Family guilty of ?honour killing?.
    A father and his two sons have been found guilty of murdering his daughter?s boyfriend in an ?honour killing? after she became pregnant.
    Arash Ghorbani-Zarin, 19, was found stabbed 46 times in a car in Rosehill, Oxford, on 20 November last year.

The Iranian Muslim had been studying at Oxford Brookes University.
    Chomir Ali, 44, was found guilty of ordering sons Mohammed Mujibar Rahman, 19, and Mamnoor Rahman, 16, to kill Mr Ghorbani-Zarin, at Oxford Crown Court.

During the trial, the court heard the two sons killed Mr Ghorbani-Zarin due to the ?shame and dishonour? brought on the family by his relationship with Manna Begum.
  • bart_smastard
    Gold Gabber
    • May 2005

Re: British Honour Killing

I'll make this plain and clear to start with before anyone assumes differently I AM NOT RACIST
    howeva anyone failing to adapt to the english way of life and ignoring the rules laid down by the courts ( petty crime and traffic offences excluded) should get the fuck out of our country . Law abiding citizens contibuting to the country i welcome with open arms whateva their origins but the others .GET THEM OUT

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

ill be racist for the sole reason of stating the non PC obvious.

muslims who hold thier religion as law of the earth are FUCKED UP>

most are normal, everyday nice people who realize that the world has changed since religion ruled all, but these people are fucked up. a few days ago, a crowd took the hand off a tourist who said he didnt believe in allah in saudi arabia. if i were that tourist i would go back with a lot of ammo and start shooting.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• dig72
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by bart_smastard
        GET THEM OUT

What kind of murderes or rapists are able to stay in England once they have been found guilty of committing such crimes? Well spoken white skinned criminals?

Or do we just kick out the ones that are a little dark in skin colour, slanty eyed, speak funny English and are of different faith other than a Christian based one?

No, your post doesn't sound like a racist one at all.
        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• srbbnd
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

I think the lesson to be learned is always use protection.
          www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• bart_smastard
            Gold Gabber
            • May 2005

Originally posted by dig72
            What kind of murderes or rapists are able to stay in England once they have been found guilty of committing such crimes? Well spoken white skinned criminals?

Or do we just kick out the ones that are a little dark in skin colour, slanty eyed, speak funny English and are of different faith other than a Christian based one?

No, your post doesn't sound like a racist one at all.

What part didn't u read ? If they were born over here in England they are our responsiblity irrespective of colour cread or religion . If they are from foreign soils and come over here commiting crimes,then they should not be a drain on our resources or a blight on our society . It's not about race it's about looking after other countries criminals.

What fucks me off is the fact a huge some of my wage is swallowed by tax before it goes in my pocket and then alot aftwerwards . Apparently it costs £90k a year to keep a prisoner in one of our jails .Let them serve their time somewhere less hospitable and without cost to me

Comment

• bart_smastard
              Gold Gabber
              • May 2005

just noticed ure from australia .. i wish we had continued sending our criminals over there and blocked the airports so u can't work in our bars

Also you are airing your views from a country with the strictest immigration laws on this planet . And also a cuntry with western values that has the most space per person than any other in the developed world . One of the most racist countries on this planet that actively discriminates against it's original inhabitants . Howeva you being born from a criminal family i can understand you supporting someone for murdering an innocent human being

Comment

• dig72
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2004

If they were born over here in England they are our responsiblity irrespective of colour cread or religion.

Just where in your post did you state the above?
                “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Can't agree with Smastard more. And before accusing me of racism: I'm an Africanist.
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

just noticed ure from australia .. i wish we had continued sending our criminals over there and blocked the airports so u can't work in our bars

Thank god you don't send anymore, criminals that is, we already have too many in government.

Ooopppsss, I might be arrested for making such statements with the new wacked out Anti Terror and sedition laws ...
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• superdave
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

This incident is an example of how certain societies live differently than Western ones. I also see a lot of people with non politically correct comments. Makes me think this could be a reason France is having so much trouble with riots this week.
                      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• bart_smastard
                        Gold Gabber
                        • May 2005

Don't get all arsey just cos we got the ashes mate . read between the lines .. words like "adapting" and "law abiding i welcome " .. Insinuating criminals from other countries . NOW i will get racist . I know grama and comprehension are rare things on that backward rock you live on , but if you want to go shouting about allowing foriegn nationals in your country irrespective of their ability to contribute to society or murdering your fellow citizens. I presume you lead protests about that boat load of koreans a few years back where they were dying on the deck of the ship whilst it was guarded by Austrailian warships . Just a thought.

And ty Yao .I can always rely on you for supporting sense

Comment

• bart_smastard
                          Gold Gabber
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by dig72
                          Thank god you don't send anymore, criminals that is, we already have too many in government.

Ooopppsss, I might be arrested for making such statements with the new wacked out Anti Terror and sedition laws ...
                          Damn it was our politicians i was thinking of shipping over

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Europe has been far too lenient in letting minorities from outside live by their own rules for long: they have been able to develop themselves into cultural enclaves in some cases, thus enabling the rise of a 'we against them' mentality, which is ultimately undermining the integration process completely of course.

Like Bart, I do not have any problem with people from other countries and/or ethnic descent living here, but if they choose to do so I do expect them to abide by the laws that I abide by as well. In the West, he have a rule of law, not a religious book. So they WILL live by that law, period.

If they have a problem with that, then let them go back to where they came from: respect for otherone's culture only goes as far as their respect for mine; it's not a one-way road. We have freedom of religion here, but also freedom of decision on how one leads his/her life. Women are no less than men here, and we certainly do not accept honour killings around here. If they choose to neglect those basic rules of our society (no killing, equality for men and women, separated religion and law) then ship them off to a place where they can happily live among likeminded people.

Not in my backyard, that's where I'm in control.
                            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
                              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                              • Jun 2004

who cares, just look at france, we cannot allow the muslim poplation that thinks thier imam is sole authority to exist unless they are in the coutries that hold the imams as just that,

when a citizen elected go v't is in place, they are the judge, jury and exocutioner. we elect to be. not the fucking reliioigns.

in france, there are many towns who dont even deem chirac and all the locals leadership, they think since they moved there, they brought there own law. i can only hope that french leadership send in the troops and shoot on site. ts already out of control and getting worse.
                              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...