Search around for a thread on the Rules of using this board and being a part of the MS community.
Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
If your trying to get to the MS download section, there may be a posting requirement still in place which you have to be a part of the community for a while to have access and keep access to the download area.Originally posted by mrjinks
Search around for a thread on the Rules of using this board and being a part of the MS community. -
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
Hey guys, Jula, Picklemonkey, Zendobro, I really appreciate the tips. I'm glad I re-checked this thread, pure chance I found it again. I will try that tip, never would have thought to 'start a new room to find an existing room'. What - is it somehow hidden from the rest of SS, and this is always the way to find it?
Yes, Jula - I do want that set, are you online in SS always or how do I let you know I'm ready to enter and grab a set?Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
rob, dear friend... u don't have to come into room to dl any file eg from me
just add me to your user list( -->jula), then browse my files.
but....
now I'm office, and I don't know if my girl turned PC on....
anyway this Lisle's set I posted as new topic
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
Sounds good Jula, thanks for letting me know!Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
yeah... but i showed up after fortier playedOriginally posted by 3d_1200was anyone else at this party?
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
For some reason my download from that FUCKED Megaupload-site doesn?t go over
40%.... Tried 5 times.. Can somebody help a lad out....? Soulseek anyone? Jula?
Thanks in advance,
Chatter
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
find me on slsk--> jula
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: Chris Fortier - Live @ The Marlin in Miami (WMC 2005)
Thanx, Jula, but now I finally cought it... must have been something regarding
my w-lan-connection. I think each time my encrypted lan generated a new key,
then the connection to megaupload failed... directly connected to the network it
finally worked.

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment