X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Pictoral: what am I thinking?

So what could I ever be thinking by what you see?

AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily
  • slash
    Getting warmed up
    • Nov 2005

Re: Pictoral: what am I thinking?

i don't really know what you're thinking, when i'm seeing this... i've just watched this new russian movie '9th batallion' or something like that.. it's about russian 'peace-bringing' war in afganistan about 15-20 years ago... lot's or young russian boys were sent streight over there and died for nothing. that wasn't even oil, like in usa vs saddam, it was more like 'our brothers and sisters are in danger from bad islamic people'... but the movie tells about a group of soldiers that was left on a height by the road to cover up all the army leaving home, that was the end of it all... and those soldiers were left there and forgotten about. for a few days they were protecting that road without any reason, since allother military have left, until all but 1 of them got killed, and final survivor was rescued and told that he wasn't any use in the last few days... he broke down in cries. very fascinating movie, historical.... and what do i say when you looking at it?
    convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i made

Comment

• slash
      Getting warmed up
      • Nov 2005

and sorry for bothering so much... lyv tyler isn't the face of sorrow...
      convert youtube to mp3 and visit savefrom and my all new underground music radio and also check out soundcloud mp3 downloader site i made

Comment

• stencil_cp
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2005

dark times all the way around. tears. and as much as i hate to play the pessimist i can't see anyone but Sisyphus pushing that beautiful canvas up a man made environment...

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

America creating terrorism by fucking up foreign politics/military actions (like Afghanistan's liberation war against the Russians), now America go in Middle East to kick bad people ass and liberate poor people but they lose lives over liberating Iraq/fighting Islamic fundamentalist terrorists. America hit by hurricanes, and despite America's efforts for making lives in other parts of world better they don't give a fuck.

Is that it? Am I close?
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• superdave
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Seems like a timeline to me for the last few years. And during that time it seems like a lot of violence, death, and natural disasters.
            Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

humanity is a natural disaster.
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• daveman
                I love the colors!!!
                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
                humanity is a natural disaster.
                BINGO! you should add that to the list of smartest things you have ever said.
                once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Hell Yea.
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...