X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Hey Chavez

now we will mess with you. fucking with mexico. take a look at a map, see that monster land mass just to mexico's north???? ---- american asshole.

so chavez is alienating himself yet again. not gaining any help. not wanting to play with the group, so he takes his toys back to his bedroom.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hey Chavez

Strangely the guy seems to have massive support in Latin-America man...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

his policies hurt his area more than help it, he diverts money away from the region by alienating the leading economies out of jealousy. plenty of works on that. he isnt helping. he sits next to fidel castro and calls the US warmonger and oppressor. personally i dont care, but its fun to watch this play out. im really beginning to hope for a massive war. apocolyptic style so we just finish all this shit and find out who wins. i'd lay money on china taking over the planet. the US is up there, but china just has too many ppl. would be cool to run a gambling website on which country kills the most ppl.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• neoee
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

You forgot to mention how much of our debt China holds too.
        "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...