X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Give Me A Break

Looks like the latest CYA drumbeat out of the Bush camp now is that the intelligence re Iraq was bad, and that Congress saw the same intelligence he did.

The intel was bad? No shit. Of course, you'd never know that in light of the fact that George Tenet received the Medal of Freedom or some shit like that for his efforts in bringing forth that bad intelligence.

Also, does no one remember that it was someone in the Bush camp that "edited" the intel report to make such "minor" revisions as turning qualified statements like "may," "might" and "could" into assertions like "does" and "will" to "make it read better?"

How dumb does he think we are?
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Give Me A Break

its not that they think we are dumb, its that they mistakenly think they are smarter.

government doesnt work outside of building roads and imposing taxes. you should know this.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      its not that they think we are dumb, its that they mistakenly think they are smarter.
      I guess Bush has been emboldened by the fact that Harriet Miers referred to him as, "the most brilliant man I've ever met."

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Actually, I don't think it's the Republicans on the war beat in this instance, but playing defense against the Democrats. Last week or so conveniently around election day, Harry Reid got the Republicans in the Senate in a closed session about Iraq. Now the Democrats want frequent briefings from the White House.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

please, dont differentiate the parties. group them together. they are both terribly corrupt and evil. clintons admin was even worse, its just tha tbush's is tied to a completely retarded war and a sinister VP. most of clintons admin was indicted in one way or another, including the pres and first lady.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...