X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Martin Garcia - Metrodance 17-08-2005

Very enjoyable mix imo. Cattaneo sound yet different style.

Enjoy.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QAXCIZ6
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero
  • Kobe
    I wish I had an interesting User title
    • Jun 2004

Re: Martin Garcia - Metrodance 17-08-2005

thanks!! I only had time to flip through it, but it sounds great!! Love this Argentina sound
    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

Martin Garcia is sick!

Comment

• santo26
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

I Never heard that Dj, txs for the link

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

No problem guys, I'll post a few more of his sets when I get a bit more time to do so.
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• jeffrey collins
            Not cool enough
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
            Martin Garcia is sick!
            yeah and he needs some antibiotics to clear it up.
            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• jula
              Thanks the linkz!
              • Feb 2005

hmmmm I can continue uploading his weekly Metrodance show, which I stopped some time ago....
              just say me to upload, I have all his sets
              .... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
              Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.php

Comment

• Jay Fury
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

thanks 4 the link
                Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• CAIIIA
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by jula1
                  hmmmm I can continue uploading his weekly Metrodance show, which I stopped some time ago....

do u have hernan also?
                  www.djalexandar.com
                  myspace.com/alexandardj

Comment

• dig72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jula1

Would love to hear some of his recent mixes.

Hit one up if you have the time, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your links.
                    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Jay Fury
                      thanks 4 the link
                      Got a couple of older sest, 20-04-2005 Metrodance Part I & 2 which I will post a link to, soon as some free time pops up.
                      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...