X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

TampaHouseMusic presents SteveGraham, Russell, SteveJames

FAO anyone in the tampa bay area. here's some upcoming shows featuring some of our very own [MercuryServer] members.

go out and show your support and buy these guys some drinks.

www.tampahousemusic.com
    www.atthebank.com (venue)

Last edited by Jibgolly; December 13, 2005, 09:36:27 PM.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: TampaHouseMusic presents SteveGraham, Russell, SteveJames

yeah, come get us drunk!

Comment

• griffin
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by unome
      yeah, come get us drunk!
      yeah, and buy me a drink too while you're at it! capt morgan & coke, please.

Comment

• Bryanw24
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Might have to check this out. whats the club like? little hole in the wall like most of St. Pete?

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

check out the website, it has the lay out. not a glamour club like Amp by any means, but far from a hole in the wall.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

3 days until Steve James wrecks shop in downtown St Pete!

Comment

• chuckc
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bryanw24
              Might have to check this out. whats the club like? little hole in the wall like most of St. Pete?
              HaHa LOL. I actually love going to st. pete...Sure beats ybor imo. Its way more low key but i kinda like the chilled vibe. St. pete has really picked up quite a bit. There is a really sweet pub called the Independent that specializes in beers of the world specifically belgium. Jannus Laning is one of my favorite venues for live acts... Also the tampa house music djs play in st. pete quite often.....cant beat that

I should be making it out there....look forward to seeing jibby play live for the first time....really enjoyed partyin with the thm crew last weekend.

Comment

• BeachBum
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Fun , Fun , had a good time and was cool to meet you guys . Keep up the w/ the festivities so that we always have somewhere to dance and enjoy life , peace . You guys should really make it a point to see the fellows out , was awesome , thanks ...
                The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Steve Graham
                  DJ Jelly
                  • Jun 2004

Thanks so much for coming out fellas, Mike and Mark, great to meet you. and Chuck as always good to see you coming out, I appreciate the support mate!
                  Steve.. very nicely done, sorry again about the cdj/vinyl mix up.. lol
                  the recording sounds good according to russell, so we will have it available shortly.

spread the word, this is a great venue, with some very good sound. we are banging it out weekly!

and there is NO cover for the Ladies

Comment

• griffin
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Nov 2005

^^ was it supposed to be no cover for girls this past time? cause they charged me for 2 people!!!

for those that missed out, here are some pics. i'll try to start getting more "around" during the night, but it's just so hard sometimes when the captain starts flowing thru my veins. lol

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

starting from now on mate.. ladies free.. she seems like she was worth the 3.00 anyway

Comment

• chuckc
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Thanks again to everyone @ THM for a great party. For those of you in the Tampa/St. Pete area you should really try to check out one of there parties....I have been to 3 of them now and there always so much fun. Steve and Steve really played some really nice sets. I really had a wonderful time partying with everyone.....Hope to do it again soon.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                          DJ Jelly
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                          Thanks again to everyone @ THM for a great party. For those of you in the Tampa/St. Pete area you should really try to check out one of there parties....I have been to 3 of them now and there always so much fun. Steve and Steve really played some really nice sets. I really had a wonderful time partying with everyone.....Hope to do it again soon.
                          thanks so much mate, glad you enjoy uourself.. we very much appreciate your support and kind words. hopefully uou can make it to the 1 year birthday party...

here is this weeks flyer

Comment

• Jibgolly
                            Vortexuralizor
                            • Jun 2004

Who are you ???

Comment

• Steve Graham
                              DJ Jelly
                              • Jun 2004

lol.. come on, unome

jib, the recording apprently sounds really good.. i will get a copy from russell, do some editing and what not, and get it to you

Comment

Working...