X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Djing Tips

Hey all, i know there is heaps of places to get djing hints and tips but since i am new to this forum and it does not have a section for djing tips etc i thought it might be a good idea to help each other out and since we are all on this same board we all have one thing in common and that is EDM and everything that goes with it through djing production or just listening to EDM. Now i must confess that i am no tecnical master or anything like that but i can offer some things to this thread. i was wondering who all would be up for it and if it becomes real popular thanthe mods can make this thread as a sticky. Anything that people can offer from basics to advanced, from phrase mixing to beat mixing,eqing, track selection, why2 tracks go togethere and 2 don't, hythm etc. anything at all that someone might find useful and who knows u guys and gals might pick something up that they might not understand. From understanding a particular track knowing what makes it tick etc. Anyway u guys and galsget my drift so what do u think? lets start as soon as possible. if anyone has a question post it in this thread and people will answer their question in this thread .

• TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Djing Tips

We had an own Forum for these topics..it's a long story why it is gone for now but it will be brought back soon. Stay tuned!

Comment

• Yao
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

In the meantime this is prolly your second best option

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• shan
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
        In the meantime this is prolly your second best option

http://www.recess.co.uk/start.html
        cheers YAO decent site that

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

NEVER lead us away from [ms]

-150 IMO

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

Yeah i know bout recess but was wondering if we all can put our heads together and come up with something excelent.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

there are a couple great books at your local barnes and noble that you can find. how to dj. how to dj right.

there are even a couple videos that can help you on this. even that dvd movie Scratch has a part on it that can help you to learn to beatmatch.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Just wait until we get MP back up. All your problems wil be solved. Because that's what we do. Solve problems.
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...