X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Max Linen - Flashback [Phonetic]

Absolutely mind-blowing tune. A nice house flavor but dirty and funky. The breakdown is one to be envied and the story that progresses through the track is unavoidable. Tong banged it during his EM at WMC this year but I missed it then. Definitely check this tune out!!!
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

^^^ where can i hear it besides soulseek?

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by unome
      This is the only link I could find anywhere:

If you've been looking for advice to improve your accessorizing skills, this is the place for you. Check out the pages here to learn more about accessorizing.

The link is towards the end of the tracklisting of CD2. I would suggest closing the webpage right after clicking the link because even if you click "stop audio" there are stupid noises that page puts out. Enjoy.
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
        Originally posted by unome
        This is the only link I could find anywhere:

If you've been looking for advice to improve your accessorizing skills, this is the place for you. Check out the pages here to learn more about accessorizing.

The link is towards the end of the tracklisting of CD2. I would suggest closing the webpage right after clicking the link because even if you click "stop audio" there are stupid noises that page puts out. Enjoy.
        cheers

Comment

Working...