X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Adam Jay

went last night. Adam Jay fucking rocked it! Who's heard of the dude? dirty techno. his set last night restored my faith in EDM... thinking in Miami this year I need to hit up a few more techno parties, and a few less progressive parties. the dude was relentless with non-stop evil hardness that forced everyone to move.

Lady Espina sucked. it was pretty bad... I would've called it bad drum & bass, but the flyer has electro written on it. either way, it was loud and boring. something about her set just lacked drive.

the rest were kc locals that I didn't see, but I'm sure rocked it. c-quence had me on her guest list so I had free entry into the party, and one of my old roommates was working the water stand and hooked me and my buddy up with some free redbulls. overall, a good time once Adam Jay came on. http://www.djadamjay.com/

will post photos once phocas posts them.
  • picklemonkey
    • Jun 2004

Re: Adam Jay

bump.bitches.

Comment

• krelm
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

I've never heard him as a DJ, but I have several of his records and all are top-notch. He's one of the few techno producers whose music I regularly try to check out.
      Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
      www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
      - Stimutacs

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

He has played at the DEMF/MOVEMENT festival a couple of times and has always rocked. Good Dj.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          • Jun 2004

I never realized how much Adam Jay looked like Peter Griffin

Comment

Working...