X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

download section

Oh my God i am soooo excited i am in the download section YAY . i am finaly part of this board i think i am gonna cry sob sob...

• qwerty2222
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: download section

enjoy the goodies

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

Thank u. Just was wondering if there is an archive section to download old kiss fm mixes and transition mixes?

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Jesus. You are hard to satisy. No there is no special archive you can get access to for older mixes. We also ran out of Shoe Polisher so you have to restrict yourself to only several thousand threads and tracklists full of information and several Gigabytes of Music that?s shared for free from us and other members of this board week by week.

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

Hey Tom Tom yes i am hard to satisfy . was only checking cause i never knew bout transitions before and would have liked more of them. but oh well. nevere know if u don't ask as i say.

Comment

• ForYosoul
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

hahaha. I hope I can be there soon also. I remember mercuryserver was first created after the audiogalaxy. This site rocks~!
              Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.

Comment

• miketpoto
                Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                • Jan 2005

Hey Foryosoul!!!! You wont be permitted to download until your quote reflects that music is a gift from other humans who created it and not from god. If you arent going to pay for the music, you should at least give the credit to the right people.

Either that or you could also thank god for VD and then list poetically what VD does for us, ending the same with "VD is a way of life."

As you can see, yes, this site does rock. But without sarcasm and tough love it would only be "neato"

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
                  Hey Foryosoul!!!! You wont be permitted to download until your quote reflects that music is a gift from other humans who created it and not from god. If you arent going to pay for the music, you should at least give the credit to the right people.

Either that or you could also thank god for VD and then list poetically what VD does for us, ending the same with "VD is a way of life."

As you can see, yes, this site does rock. But without sarcasm and tough love it would only be "neato"
                  hey mike, what is VD? no one better say venerial disease either!!
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                    Anyone have Styx livesets?
                    • Jun 2004

[quote=miketpoto]
                    Either that or you could also thank god for PVD and then list poetically what PVD does for us, ending the same with "PVD is a way of life."

quote]

really?
                    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• miketpoto
                      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                      • Jan 2005

No, not PVD, VD. One is german, the other is universal.

You can thank god when you win a grammy just like all the other rap stars.

Comment

• kris_athws
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Nov 2005

yo

Comment

Working...