Originally posted by thesightless
    they always look so much worse...
    which doesnt really seem possible with bush, but we'll see

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

Re: George Walker Bush

i think his stupidity will actually make him look better and the group around look worse. we might end up being like """wow. he really didnt know they screwed him that much"". i really dont think he is evil, and none of them are in it for profit, as the entire cabinet, pres and VP have all their personal assest seized and put in a blind trust upon election. and yes the group that runs the trust must take all stocks and shift them, the only exveption being options which are deferred. he is hapless, yes, but he is trying. like my analogy for him. he is the retarded kid in the special olympics, he is gonna give it a shot, but forced prevent him from ever really being good at it.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

"yeah he's shite at it but at least he's trying"

he's the president ffs!

Comment

• thesightless
          • Jun 2004

yes i know,

but imo, i'd rather have someone who is a touch more honest and dumb than sinister and smart. but that just me. i really cant think of any politician outside of rudy G or i hate to admit, bloomberg who i would want in office. bloomberg is a prick, but we NY'ers really cant argue against what he has done,, he even pulled in like 60%+ of the democratic vote. which in ultra left NY, is a fucking surprise.

Comment

• ZendoBro
            Mr. Roboto
            • Dec 2004

Was Clinton really impeached? They didn't really throw him out of office. Aside from the point, I think Clinton has been one of the better presidents of the 20th century.
            I am no cyberwhore...
            http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• peloquin
              Till I Come!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              yes i know,

but imo, i'd rather have someone who is a touch more honest and dumb than sinister and smart. but that just me. i really cant think of any politician outside of rudy G or i hate to admit, bloomberg who i would want in office. bloomberg is a prick, but we NY'ers really cant argue against what he has done,, he even pulled in like 60%+ of the democratic vote. which in ultra left NY, is a fucking surprise.
              fair point

Comment

• Kobe
                I wish I had an interesting User title
                • Jun 2004

I finally saw the vid of Bush using the wrong door, not significant, but goddamn is it funny
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• peloquin
                  Till I Come!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ZendoBro
                  Was Clinton really impeached? They didn't really throw him out of office. Aside from the point, I think Clinton has been one of the better presidents of the 20th century.
                  "impeached" just means he was accused/charged, which i believe he was.

Comment

• rubyraks
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
                    Originally posted by ZendoBro
                    "impeached" just means he was accused/charged, which i believe he was.
                    that is correct sir.
                    "Work like you don't need the money.
                    Love like you've never been hurt.
                    Dance like nobody's watching.
                    Sing like nobody's listening.
                    Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• hansh20
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by yaga
                      and.....he is the president of the U.S.A.

i made this cartel for expose in Argentina when he was there.
                      MAL VENIDO = NOT WELLCOME

arent you from mexico? mexico is not the same as agentina, besides, what can you say about president vicente fox, he is not the smartest guy around here, in fact he just said "ambos 3" as "both 3" ... sadly this is the kind of people who is leading the world.
                      " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• miketpoto
                        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
                        • Jan 2005

Bush is defintely evil in an selfish way, and a dumbfuck religious nut on top of that (and feeding in to it) ... Sean, you arent allowed to play with me or my friends again until I have that you acknowledge this in writing... I dont have time for anyone that brings up anything but disgust about that mofo.

I'm sure you understand.

Comment

• shoimen
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Aug 2005

Ya, I think its safe to say Bush is known the world over as a complete failure. Has he done ANYTHING positive that he will be remembered for? Ya, he struck back at the "terrorists"....and we all know how well that went. Any president would have acted in some way or another. I can infinite outcomes more effective than the mess were in now.

Side note.
                          I read an article a week or so ago....Bush has borrowed more $$ from other countries than ALL previous presidents COMBINED, since this nation was formed.

No sir, I don't like it.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                            Not cool enough
                            • Jun 2004

Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• thesightless
                              • Jun 2004

poto. i have admitted all you said to your face. many times. but it doesnt take away that he might be too dumb to realize he is being subversed.

shoimen, he has been very very successful in tax reform with the aid of both parties, the one thing since cliton hopped on welfare reform, that involved both [arties working together. he lowered taxes on investments over 20% and streamlined the tax code. again with the two parties working together.
                              also, he, and yeah, it was his idea, pushed the sarbanes oxeley act and the ideas associated with it. this act helped fix alot, not all, but ALOT, of what was wrong wwith the market, in particular, with a lot of what clinton pushed for in terms of allowing the inmates to run the asylum.

i hate defending him, but he has done some decent things , as most leaders do. but i will fully admit he isnt smart, quick on his feet or enigmatic. i really doubt he is evil at heart, but gulklible to those around him who are truly evil at heart. i dont trust a single politician, including the only 2 i would actually be enthusiastic to vote for, bloomberg and guiliani.

lastly, i will speak for most ppl with a grasp on econmy and finance, bush and the current regeim financed more money than any other b/c of the massive debts incurred after 9/11, the war (which is dumb and i am aganst), and the reccession which clinton's admin caused. also, add in inflation and the american dollar losing value against a ot of asian and euro values.

and yes mike, HE IS A RELIGIOUS NUTTER> i said it before, ill say it again.

all i try to do is to show all the facts. just because we dont like him, doesnt mean he is 100% bad. trying to show all the truth never hurt. just look at what woodward did last night. he said that there were at least 2 other government officials who dropped plame's name well before libby or rove told the NY times ppl. he has been seen by fitzgerald already and cannot release names as of yet, but i find it histerical how both parties were pointing fingers at each other over this one person (libby), when in fact, there were at least 2 ppl from both parties who spilled the beans befrore libby did.

Comment

• thesightless
                                • Jun 2004

ill gladly go on about how he is evil soon.
                                i dont wanna look like a bush defender. just try to show more angles on the whole thing. trust me i dont like him, but i still feel he was better than kerry, but dennis K would have been the best. and McCain is good too.

OK a quick version

the current leadership has tried to push a cause for ""forced freedom"" based on fear. he plays off the civil liberties most of the ""modern nations"" enjoy when in fact, the targets of his wrath choose not to embrace. he utillized 9/11 to push forth a ultra right wing agenda where the govt showss a facade of staying out of lives, while actually delving deeper into our personal choices. everything from information act to TV restrictions, he made more conservative rather than telling ppl "if you dont like, dont pay attention to it"" while i adamantly disagree with the war for profit idea as all of his oil company involvemtn is disallowed by federal law for the rest of life and all his personal finances are in a blind trust which is actually observed by the SEC. the war is blatently fueled by a hidden agenda to secure the fossil fuels. they can tell you it isnt, but it is, in part. also, we cannto disrgard that the cabinet members have a reason to be at war. the reason being, them grabbing a foothold in the most unstable region on the planet. we shouldt be there, but they want to be. thirdly, Bush himself, truly wanted to be the ""hero"". the one who got the middle east into shape according to the west. again, we have no business there, i would have let them enjoy another 50 years of the hussein family.

he is brash, rough and unliked in many many cirles, which hurts us a ton.

the idea of ""the patriot act"" is the most disturbing. while no one can argue that the intelligence agencies eing forced to work together is a bad thing, the rest of it is overstepping what it was meant for. all they had to say was " the FBI and CIA must share all of the info, no matter how secure""

please do not discount the facts that the information that he used was gathered by clinton's administration. clinton just bombed and walked away. we unneccesarily threw our military into a conflict we ad no business being in.

plenty more if you want.

Comment

Working...