• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swedetech
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re:: The Board 'Hybridized.org' is trying to hack into my ma

dude,

you fucking paranoid! lay of the chrystal meth...

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• palmer
      Retired or Simply Important
      • Jun 2004

honestly you are crazy man. unless you work for some government and have some crazy documents or have the mirofilm no one on gods green earth is going to spend that much time trying to get into your machine. you simply have a virus. format your fucking machine.
      todayistomorrow
      art direction | design | animation

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Well I've done a little research in between work and downloading sets.

This link will give you a quick read on spyware and some downloads if you interested.

This link will give you a forum with threads to read whatever you want.

This link is one of the threads from that forum, specifically on hackers and identity theft. Because you don't have to be anymore than someone with online banking, or credit card numbers from purchases to get hacked. Check it out.
        Forum discussion: SANS has produced this excellent plain language bulletin for re-distribution to non-technical people. I've manipulated the links to preserve the full URL in the display, so you can cut and paste into an email for co-workers, friends and assoc

Those links should work. If not search thru the 'dslreports' site. There is alot there and links too I think.

Oh by the way, I learned what is actually happening is from computers sending out 'packets' which try to find open ports to enter. Once a 'packet' identifies an open port the guy on the hacking side can click into your machine and see everything your seeing. If he is good, he can run a program and hack into various places that he may want to go. Or he may just want to thru a virus into your machine to be a piece of mean shit.

Anyway, WE DO HAVE TO BE AWARE OF IT IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING MONEY OF IDENTITY RELATED IN YOUR COMPUTER. And 'NO' I'm not important in anyway, but they could do me some harm. So I check it constantly. Paranoid, yeah a bit. I had 300 packets thrown at my machine in 13 minutes today. Last week, I had 30 packets thrown at my machine in one second.

I'm not having any virus problems here. I have run virus scan many times, and my machine is moving fast. I have 150 gigs of music too. :P
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• robprunzit
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

This site has some good info also.

Comment

• robprunzit
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

I have had some good luck with 2 approaches to this problem, other than reformatting my harddrive. What a pain that will be, with all I have in here.

I installed 'ghostsurf' program, and uninstalled then reinstalled my virus and firewall program.

This has helped tremendously! :P

Comment

• esef
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

i can't believe after ALL this, NO ONE told you how to rid your computer or evil viruses for good. what, is this somekinda secret.

whenever your puter starts acting funny, unplug it. don't let it shut down, just yank that cord out of the wall before the viruses have a chance to figure out that you're on to them. then, plug it back in and get back to work.

been using this technique for years. works like a charm everytime. :wink:

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category

Comment

• robprunzit
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Very true Esef. I am still trying to figure out what has had a grip on my machine. I know some can run in there undetectable, but how they slip past the firewall, router, and virusscan!?

And also, if I did make it go away by only using this 'ghostsurf' and doing the uninstall and reinstall of security software, then does that mean it had attached itself to the security software in my machine. Also, is it possible for these bugs to send a message to another computer to let them know I am online and open for them to explore. I actually caught them in my machine several times by constantly checking the firewall traffic window then running a ping test which in every case made them vacate my machine.

I think it isn't a virus, but a hacker tool which gives them a secret back door thru an open port, but they have to load the program on our machine by our visiting a site on the web and clicking on something. I have read up on some of this on the 'microsoft' update website.

I just hope its all gone. I was fooled a couple other times, thinking they were out, when it started back up again.

Hey Esef, by the way, the 'Shiloh' sets are great over there at the 'Hybridized.org' site. Ive enjoyed the 'Bijoubreaks' site also. Great job!

Comment

Working...