• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ForYosoul
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Re: Yunus Kiss FM Uncut version - Online now

Off the hook~!!!!
    Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.

Comment

• palmer
      Retired or Simply Important
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GregWhelan
      ^ yep listened to it about 50 times since yesterday!!!! weird male vocal, but the female vocal totally complements it - love the way track 2 mixes in underneath it - i havent even got past the 1st ten minutes of this mix as i keep flicking back!
      Ahaha, I know. I know. I wish that track was like 50min long. I could count on one hand the number of male vocal tracks that I thought were well done.

I've really gotten back into the spirit of the kiss shows the past few weeks. This mix in particular I thought was dope. I really haven't been listening to much music lately, been embracing silence as I work. I tell you though this yunus mix, caught me off guard. Nice work man.
      todayistomorrow
      art direction | design | animation

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

This mix really has something that makes it special..some exceptional good tracks but for me it´s the whole package which fits..the songs just match perfectly together. Normally I think that if an artist makes a guest mix for the Kiss100 show he takes care that he gives the best tracks + mixing he can offer ATM but in some mixes, I am not feeling this attitude but Yunus' mix has it all..

Comment

• palmer
          Retired or Simply Important
          • Jun 2004

^It is special. I've listened to this mix fucking who knows how many times the past week. To think I wasn't even going to grab it. Listening to it again now.
          todayistomorrow
          art direction | design | animation

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

^It is special. I've listened to this mix fucking who knows how many times the past week. To think I wasn't even going to grab it. Listening to it again now.
            I Love this as well. Yunus is just able to pack so much punch. This gets played at least twice a day. The first track, to the last, just simply love it. Thank you Yunus for a great and beautiful set.
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Even i liked this mix. shocking.

Comment

• ForYosoul
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2004

Hahahaha...the opening track and the last track is awesome~!
                Music...it?s one of the greatest gifts from God that embraces our sorrows, relieves our worries, strengthens our mind, encourages our soul, builds our character, intrigues our wisdom and challenges our experiences. Music is a way of life.

Comment

• CHiEF_N
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

This set is an absolute masterpiece! Thanks to Yunus for creating it and thanks to Encryption for the hook-up! Very much appreciated.
                  ^Existing Extraordinarily^

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~

Comment

Working...