Mr Groove
    www.mrgroove-vergas.com
    www.myspace.com/mrgrooveandvergas
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Mr Groove December Mixes Online !

Thanks.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• robprunzit
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Well, I don't know whats happening, so I will explain it carefully. I have a gig of ram so my system runs fast. Two times now trying to grab these two sets my system has slowed down almost to a stand still while initiating the download. Its strange cause it happened the same way two different times 12 hours apart, last night and this morning. And as soon as I close down mr.groove-vergas.com site my system jumps back up in normal speed.

So, Dj I think you might check out your server, or the host company which has your website. Btw, I allowed all cookies and security software to work with the site, so I don't think that is the problem.

Love to know what you think Dj. And I appreciate the post, wish I could grab the second set, but it was so screwing with me here that I decided to cancel it.
      AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• jorre
        Addiction started
        • Dec 2005

first of all: nice webdesign! I love the airplane thing

but: download of the 2AM mix does not start... it gives me an error

Comment

• robprunzit
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

It did actually work for me but took a long time to get started. Why my system almost stops while working this site concerns me.

Comment

• Mr Groove & Vergas
            Fresh Peossy
            • Nov 2005

Hi Guys,
            Glad you like the site.
            I think the problem is too many people downloading at the same time.
            I can let you know that last month we had more than 6000 downloads of my mixes.
            Just checked them and they start nice.
            Cheers
            Mr Groove
            www.mrgroove-vergas.com
            www.myspace.com/mrgrooveandvergas

Comment

• robprunzit
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

I don't know. My whole system slows down while attempting the download, not only the link. I don't know if it is the firewall or security, I made those allow the site, but windows and explorer both slow down while clicking the download, and then resume to normal once off the site. This isn't normal compared to others. Oh well!

Comment

Working...